BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've fried a few people lately and I concur with all of them. Lol, what does that say about me?

tumblr_my4p6inPrP1rei3gfo1_500.gif

New pic from LAX - apparently Henry told these fans he was headed to Salt Lake City to train for MoS2. Looks like he is training over Christmas then, and not going home...

blogger-image--1323329038.jpg

Dude...the only friggin actors I've seen at LAX are Donald Sutherland and that Jared Subway guy. I fly out of LAX at least twice a year. It's friggin not fair I tell ya...not fair at all.

Dude...the only friggin actors I've seen at LAX are Donald Sutherland and that Jared Subway guy. I fly out of LAX at least twice a year. It's friggin not fair I tell ya...not fair at all.
:funny: To be fair Donald Sutherland is awesome.

New pic from LAX - apparently Henry told these fans he was headed to Salt Lake City to train for MoS2. Looks like he is training over Christmas then, and not going home...

He's training over Christmas? That kinda sucks for him. But I'm glad he's getting into shape.

It is? I wish I could see his beard in real life. :(
YES....YES it is. He has an awesome beard. He may have been on the plane with me now that I think of it. I was flying in from South America and we both arrived at the same time. It was the beard and the height that made me notice him to begin with because that beard is really awesome. :woot:

His traps have gotten bigger. :woot: Nice!

You say that like his traps weren't huge in MoS. :oldrazz:

You say that like his traps weren't huge in MoS. :oldrazz:

Oh they were. But he lost some size after the movie and it looks like he's gained it back in that area. :woot:

How does Cavil have an 8 pack? It doesn't seem as if there are that many ab muscles to develop in that way.

Because of the MoS costume, I always look at the bottom half of Henry in pictures.

Once Ic23 pointed out how he looks in regular clothes...I now found myself doing the same thing...lol

How does Cavil have an 8 pack? It doesn't seem as if there are that many ab muscles to develop in that way.
There is extensive information about this in the HC Appreciation thread...lol

Once Ic23 pointed out how he looks in regular clothes...I now found myself doing the same thing...lol

There is extensive information about this in the HC Appreciation thread...lol
Oh, yeah, sure. Blame me for your depravity. :oldrazz:

Wait a minute. Is someone daring to deny the existence HC's 8-pack?
tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo1_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo5_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo6_500.gif

Oh, yeah, sure. Blame me for your depravity. :oldrazz:

Wait a minute. Is someone daring to deny the existence HC's 8-pack?
tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo1_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo5_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo6_500.gif

LOL...we really did have a discussion about the 6 or 8 pack in the HC Appreciation thread. It was resolved. I'm glad Henry confirmed it.

And what are you talking about Ic23? You know I blame you for everything! :woot:

I live in Salt Lake City...

Hope I can meet him.
You live in Salt Lake City? That's awesome. You should try to join Gym Jones. That way you will definitely get to meet Cavill.

Though Gym Jones is apparently invitation only and not something anybody can join.

Well there ARE 8 sections of the ab muscles in the front. It's just easier to see 6 of them and not all 8. :oldrazz:

021-core-muscles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"