4. Welling
5. Routh

My top 5 Supermans are:
5. Brandon Routh
4. Christopher Reeve (R.I.P.)
3. Dean Cain
2. Tom Welling
1. Henry Cavill

I'm just... Just... Like.... Wow, ya know... Um... Sometimes.... We uh... Well... (scratches head) ... I just.... (tries to picture what someone with this list would look like) ... Hey, ya know what? Good for you. I've officially seen and read it all on the SHH boards. And you did that for me. Thank you. :woot:

I'm just... Just... Like.... Wow, ya know... Um... Sometimes.... We uh... Well... (scratches head) ... I just.... (tries to picture what someone with this list would look like) ... Hey, ya know what? Good for you. I've officially seen and read it all on the SHH boards. And you did that for me. Thank you. :woot:

Um... uh... You're welcome.

So apparently Cavill has become the latest object of Jezebel's hatred. Talk about twisting the sh** out of a guy's words to try and make him look like an a**hole.

So apparently Cavill has become the latest object of Jezebel's hatred. Talk about twisting the sh** out of a guy's words to try and make him look like an a**hole.
Gawker media owns Jezebel which just lost a case against Hulk Hogan (he was awarded 115mil) for posting a link to his sex tape. They are a hypocritical tabloid website, I wouldn't worry about them.

Yeah, you're right. It's just irritating. There are plenty of genuinely awful people out there they could be trashing; it's ridiculous to target a guy like Cavill who genuinely seems like a good dude and is just starting to hit the big time.

I get that you are bothered by it but I'm not. And you shouldn't be.

Oh we're doing this game?

1. Cavill

Yea that's it.

1. Christopher Reeve
2. Henry Cavill (Close second; Could overtake Reeve one day with a full body of work)
3. George Reeves
4. Tim Daily
-------------------------------------

Everyone else.

Only live action versions but I like them all

1. Christopher Reeve
2. Henry Cavill
3. Tom Welling
4. George Reeves
5. Brandon Routh
6. Dean Cain
7. Kirk Alyn

If I had to rate live actions, I would rate them:

1. Christopher Reeve
2. Henry Cavill
3. George Reeves
4. Tom Welling
5. Brandon Routh
6. Dean Cain
7. Kirk Alyn

1. Cavill
2. Reeve

I haven't watched much George Reeves and I don't like the others enough to rank them.

jezebel is a website full of hate. Ignore that BS, Cavill comes off as a really nice and honest dude. So what if he said he likes the money, people go into acting for the money otherwise theyd do theater their entire life.

Joint first, Reeve & Cavill, then Routh, everyone else..... :down

1. Cavill
2. Reeve

I haven't watched much George Reeves and I don't like the others enough to rank them.

That's pretty much how I viewed it, so I went with the "Everyone else below this line" thing haha.

Cavill is right there though (if not already with one foot inside the door to make that leap above Reeve.) He's so, so close and it's not an easy thing to do.

Cavill and Reeve are the only ones I can see playing superman in pretty much every era and incarnation. Unless the character and appearance of superman has been drastically altered, they would fit the role. They just have that magical "it" that makes it seem like superman is really on screen.

Yeah it's Reeve and Cavill to me as far as live action goes. I don't care about the rest.

My list:

1. Cavill
2. Cavill
3. Cavill
4. Cavill
5. Cavill

Oh....and Cavill.
Did I forget Cavill? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back