BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the thing about causing a riot here? :oldrazz:
With all the lusting that has been happening in this thread, I'll just post this here and duck for cover. :woot:

I assumed maluka left after Bomer wasn't cast as Batman. Well, guess I was mistaken.

With the Flash rumors, maybe maluka is now holding out hope that Bomer will nab that role (which actually wouldn't be bad, IMO).

I third it. Someone's stirring up trouble again, lol.

What was the thing about causing a riot here? :oldrazz:
With all the lusting that has been happening in this thread, I'll just post this here and duck for cover. :woot:

I come in here to say that Cavill is Superman because after finally watching MOS I cannot see anyone else in that role. And then I see this...his wonderful pectoral muscles that have been on my mind for the past two days and those things prevent me from turning this movie off. It's been on repeat for 2 days and I'll keep it on repeat forever until I get enough of those pecs. MY GAWD...good Lord.... sweet Jesus!

SPLOOSH

The one thing I hate about MOS is that the whole movie didn't have Henry like that. :o

Christ almighty...I like Superman clean shaven, but I was also sadden to see that facial hair go. I did not even realize Cavill was this fine, but he truly inspired at least a full decade of dedicated lust.

I feel like this thread should be renamed and all talk of Cavill as an actor should be taken to a new one.

I feel like this thread should be renamed and all talk of Cavill as an actor should be taken to a new one.
There is no need to clutter the forums with another thread. If you don't dig the hormonal gushing then introduce another topic of conversation.

:hehe: Neither Antje, Diane, and even Ayelet were like that. Boy, that escalated quickly. :o Back to Henry!!
tumblr_mv50lyXNCx1r4ix24o1_500.gif

tumblr_mv50lyXNCx1r4ix24o2_500.gif

Oh damn! Not those gifs! Too much hotness! I was trying to reform!

I can't post what I would do if I was the waitress. It would end my stay on the hype.

MrsKent, I'll send you a link to Cavill's sex tape right away if one ever leaks. :o

There is no need to clutter the forums with another thread.

And there's no need for any of you to continue to repeat how attractive you think Cavill is...and yet here we are.

If you don't dig the hormonal gushing then introduce another topic of conversation.
Or maybe you could all control yourselves for five minutes or take the conversation elsewhere.

No? Didn't think so.

Going back through the last couple of pages, any attempts to redirect the discussion have proven futile.

^^^ That was a bit more hostile than necessary. And no one that has come in here to shame us has tried to start a new topic.

But here we go:

What was peoples' favorite Cavill scene in the movie?

I have a few favorites. The bar scene was an good example of subtle, yet effective acting. I also liked the interrogation scene with Supes and Lois and the Clois in the cornfield scene. In both of those, Cavill seemed very classically Superman.

That was a bit more hostile than necessary.

I'm not the one who made it hostile. All I did was throw an idea out there. It's not my fault ISS wanted to get snarky.

And no one that has come in here to shame us has tried to start a new topic.
1) Nobody's trying to shame you. You aren't doing anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with commenting on his looks, but that's seriously all this thread has been about for the past couple of pages. It's annoying, it's repetitive, and everything that needed to be said has already been said a million times over. We get it. He's handsome.

2) That's not true.

I dont really have the highest of hopes for this movie (tho im sure the visuals will be fine) - but casting cavill was a stroke of genius

After reading the last few pages back, I'm almost scared to post any pics of Cavill for fear of starting a riot. Especially workout pics...:wow:

But I think these are a couple of new BTS shots from MoS - and those who aren't perving on Cavill can make use of them as well - I saw them a short while ago and went straight to the gym! Serious inspiration. I don't think I've ever seen his arms look quite so big as here, he almost looks blown up.

I haven't been on a for a while so sorry if they've been posted already...

These ain't new. These are from the All Out Action feature.

Now that the blu ray is out, people will starting posting caps from Journey of Discovery, which is the nearly 3 hour making of behind the scenes interactive feature.

Can't wait to have the blu ray... :yay:

I have already pirated the blue ray with all the features.

And all of that is from just one page.

What was peoples' favorite Cavill scene in the movie?
I liked the bar scene, the interrogation scene, and the scene where he learns how to fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"