BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this sorcery?

It's hard enough to behave in this thread without the ab pictures!

I could've said something far worse. Or post a pic of THAT scene from The Tudors. :ninja::o

Oh, yeah, sure. Blame me for your depravity. :oldrazz:

Wait a minute. Is someone daring to deny the existence HC's 8-pack?
tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo1_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo3_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo5_500.gif

tumblr_my6ampkEqd1rei3gfo6_500.gif
Cavill is such a humble fella. He sounds almost embarrassed to have an eight pack, out of consideration for all other fellas. :oldrazz:

Cavill is such a humble fella. He sounds almost embarrassed to have an eight pack, out of consideration for all other fellas. :oldrazz:

Haha, that's so true. "Yes... yes it's an eight pack" *hangs head in shame*

Here's another fan pic from Friday:
photolax.JPG

Slumcat, seeing as you're our bodybuilding expert, how do you think H-Cav's Superman physique is coming along? I know he's clothed (sadly) so we can't see much, but it looks to me like he is a bit leaner than last time...? I know we've still got 2 months or so and I have no idea how it works in terms of gaining/leaning/bulking and all that...

As someone mentioned his traps look noticeably bigger, but then he looks a bit leaner and smaller around the chest area...? Compared to his previous Supes size, I mean, (And on a girl note, that black top looks amazing on him - his chest area just looks so .... HARD :hrt:)

Anyway - bless him training over Christmas. He deserves that Critic's Choice award just for his physical dedication!

Don't care if it's true or not, but kinda funny...

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/12/blind-items-revealed_21.html

Blind Items Revealed

July 2, 2013

This B list celebrity turned B-/C+ list mostly movie actress has been on a rampage the past two months. She is convinced her A- list mostly movie actor boyfriend cheated on her and has been letting him know it everyday. The clothes he had at her place have been burned and the ashes sent back to him in the mail. She also texted all his friends to tell them what her thoughts were on the situation. She is not happy and when she gets wind of his current girlfriend, I hope she is ready for some of the same.

Gina Carano /Henry Cavill/Kaley Cuoco

This was posted by amancanfly on tumblr. He looks kinda beefy here.

tumblr_my821lCJ1s1rei3gfo1_500.jpg

A day after arriving in Salt Lake City, Henry Cavill stops by Salt Lake Running Co. Here, he is photographed with B.J. Christenson. Cavill is back in Salt Lake to train with Gym Jones' Mark Twight for the up-coming Man of Steel sequel. [via HCN]

Why do I get soo excited at the thought of him training...I know, I know this belongs in the appreciation thread.

^^I understand the excitement ISS. I myself am considering temporarily moving to Salt Lake City.

This was posted by amancanfly on tumblr. He looks kinda beefy here.

tumblr_my821lCJ1s1rei3gfo1_500.jpg

Yeah okay I take back what I said about him looking leaner, he looks pretty big here! And ridiculously cute in that hat. That triathlete dude looks excited to get a pic...is he famous? apparently he is 6'7 for anyone thinking Henry has shrunk. (ahh, flashbacks to the "he's too short!!! he's too british!! he's not built enough!" days. Good times...)

Ps. I reckon he might be spending Christmas with Mark Twight and his family. For some reason I think that's really sweet! lol

how do you think H-Cav's Superman physique is coming along? I know he's clothed (sadly) so we can't see much, but it looks to me like he is a bit leaner than last time...? I know we've still got 2 months or so and I have no idea how it works in terms of gaining/leaning/bulking and all that...

As someone mentioned his traps look noticeably bigger, but then he looks a bit leaner and smaller around the chest area...? Compared to his previous Supes size, I mean, (And on a girl note, that black top looks amazing on him - his chest area just looks so .... HARD :hrt:)

Anyway - bless him training over Christmas. He deserves that Critic's Choice award just for his physical dedication!
Cavill really has a Clark Kent physique, or a "thief" physique, in clothes he can look quite deceivingly normal, and when he takes off his shirt, he's beastly. I know some people in real life who have this same thing too. Cavill did that to an extent on MOS where he looked normal in ordinary clothes on set in August/September 2011, and fans were fretting that he had not committed his hours in the gym, and then came the shirtless set photos in October 2011 to silence that worry for ever.

So regardless of how he's looking in clothes (and he looks quite beefy in the photo from yesterday and in some photos previously released), he's been training non-stop since August and he's already into his 5 month of training, so he's hiding something really killer under his shirt, that you ladies will get to see only much later. :yay:

Filming is another 2 months away and will last through August 2014, so needless to say he will be visiting the gym regularly for 8 more months. With the enormous amount of effort (and money from WB's side) that's going into Cavill's training, I think you are surely in for another epic shirtless scene.

And has he signed up with Under Armor as brand ambassador. He has been quite consistently sporting their workout gear, even in Italy. I know AU and made a special line of workout gear to celebrate the release of MOS but don't know if Cavill is a brand ambassador.

With the enormous amount of effort (and money from WB's side) that's going into Cavill's training, I think you are surely in for another epic shirtless scene.
I hope so. I sincerely hope so.

The owners of the shop in SLC where the above picture was taken, have commented upon Cavill's visit. Apparently no one the in the shop recognized Cavill except the dude in the picture above!

Here is what they had to say.
We thought he was a movie star, but we just couldn’t place it. So we asked him when we rang him out. He said he's back to training at Gym Jones for the next movie. He bought two pairs of C-WX tights and a couple pairs of Saucony and Northface shorts. He was with his MMA fighter girlfriend. She helped him pick out some shorts and took care of him more than we did. He really kept to himself and no one recognized him. One of our employees loves Superman so he just had to get a picture with him.

Hmmm...so I guess this means he and the girl from F&F are still together since this was taken recently. I read some rumor they had broken up.

Anyhoo, he should definitely be in fit shape for the movie. I look forward to see Cavill's return to the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"