BvS Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the bumbling Clark Kent more fun. Honestly, even when he disappears, no one could ever suspect that this "geek" is secretly Superman, hence why he disappears all of a sudden. No one would, I mean he acts so innocent and childish in a way. He tries never to act like Superman.

I would start suspecting if it were the animated series version or Dean Cain's version of Clark Kent, since these versions of Clark Kent are more confident, adult and mature like, and competent.

I wouldn't mind for the bumbling Clark version to have a little more ground and not just act completely weak. He needs to hide his secret.

I never thought Christopher Reeve's Clark Kent was over the top.

Dean Cain's Clark Kent was a dork and boring. Humor is most characteristic.

I've never understood the overblown criticism regarding Reeve's CK persona. He's pretty much the only version of Superman/Clark that could get away with people believing he's actually two different people.

All ask, bumbling or not, is that Cavill develop a Clark persona that isn't essentially Superman but with glasses and a slightly quieter attitude.

I actually had some of my female friends, who are also general superman fans, ask and ponder on how Snyder and Goyer plan on making Henry's Clark not standout within the DP due to his "appearance".lol

I'm not sure if they're just bias or if they're speaking the truth, or both.lol, but they find it hard on how Henry's Clark could work within the DP without being noticed by some of his colleagues, namely, his female co-workers due to his looks.

I actually had some of my female friends, who are also general superman fans, ask and ponder on how Snyder and Goyer plan on making Henry's Clark not standout within the DP due to his "appearance".lol

I'm not sure if they're just bias or if they're speaking the truth, or both.lol, but they find it hard on how Henry's Clark could work within the DP without being noticed by some of his colleagues, namely, his female co-workers due to his looks.

If I had a co-worker that looked like Cavill's Clark, I would definitely be making some trips over to his cubicle to talk about the day's doings and flirt. I don't know what they'll do about that. Maybe just pretend he's not super-hot?

If I had a co-worker that looked like Cavill's Clark, I would definitely be making some trips over to his cubicle to talk about the day's doings and flirt.

If we ever managed to get Cat Grant into the franchise, I could see her doing that, which would annoy both Clark and Lois like it did in the LnC series.lol

I don't know what they'll do about that. Maybe just pretend he's not super-hot?

Based on what I've seen in this thread, for some of the women (and even a few of the men) to pretend that....well, let's just say that I think it would be easier to make everyone love Gal as Wonder Woman right off the bat and have everyone claim Zack Snyder to be a better director than Chris Nolan. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"