Superman Returns How many FEAR the theatrical trailer for "SR" will end up beeing a TOTAL LET-DOWN?!

Metropolis_Man said:
I don't think we'll be let down. Theres a reason we've had to wait this long for it. :)
there were also reasons of why they made batman & robin. but were they good reason? ;).

we will see at the end of summer if WB had good reasons for SR.

Naite22 said:
No offence pal, but that only shows how dumb you are
icon4.gif

Would you care to explain how this thread could turn out to be a "Let-down" when you clicked on it, seeing how the title of the thread 100% says what it's about!?? Oh and why on earth should it be closed? Isn't it a matter good enough to discuss?? You're right, I mean I see no one writing in this thread what so ever...:up: ... But of course I can see why you feel this thread is unneccesary seeing how there's SOOO many threads out there right now that hasn't been discussed to death.. way to go pal:up:

its a let down to see how many fans have little faith you ********.....

i hate seeing fans have no faith in the move... but they have little faith in a move trailer, like come on...... honestly.... but i was expressing my opinion towards the fan who have little faith....... and you didn't have to be a jerk i was having some fun it was late at night wherei am i was just joking around with you guys.,...... do us a ****ing favour and get a sense of homour you cock!

MatchesMalone said:
But really, what more could anybody ask of a movie such as this?

I hate to tell some of you: this movie will not fulfill your soul. It will not make up for anything lacking in your life. Neither will the character of Superman, in the grand scheme of things.

Part of growing up (and I assume most here are at least in their teens) is to realize the important aspects of your own life and change from within, in order to become mature. I love Superman. I will always admire the character and the concepts he embodies. But I cannot assign such life-shaking importance to the character as I once could as a child. Retreat into fantasy is for entertainment, not escape.

Post of the day :up:

Damn, Matches really couldnt have putting anymore real. That's poweful posting.

Super_Ludacris said:
Damn, Matches really couldnt have putting anymore real. That's poweful posting.

and thats a powerful avi

Orko Is King said:
Hopefully, it'll be a lot better than the less-than-great teaser.

I thoroughly enjoyed the teaser. It was just the right snippet of good they showed. I'm especially glad they actually teased us, rather than just throwing up explosions and all the best action scenes right away.

It was classy. I can only hope for more of the same from this production.

DOO BEE....Naite22......go to your respective corners and count to 10.

i am sorry C.Lee... i went out ot a party and had a cool down lol now i am back and yeah i will respect other opinions toward their feeling towards the features trailer being a let down or not....... soory man, and Naite22 sorry man i didn't mean to get ****ty at ya its just you were being an ass to me and i don't take sarcastic remarks to well........

for those who know me and are wondering why i am so nice.... probably coz i am so drunk i don't know what i am writing....lol

musclesforsupes said:
Damm that new guy is arfo!
Why don't you leave your spamming in community? I'd hate to have to tell you what my definition of "arfo" is concerning you.

I wonder how many times he has been warned & he still does what he does :confused: I wonder whats more annoying watching him spam or watching mods warn him every other week telling him to stop when only a week later he continues

At least he didn't come in here saying "Superman Returns trailer will be sooo Randor"

Musclesforsupes puts the "obese", in "obsessive".

I was just saying in the SV threads maybe the WB will air a special programme on Superman Returns in May or June rather than a 10 min preview or release a trailer

maybe?

DOO BEE said:
its a let down to see how many fans have little faith you ********.....

i hate seeing fans have no faith in the move... but they have little faith in a move trailer, like come on...... honestly.... but i was expressing my opinion towards the fan who have little faith....... and you didn't have to be a jerk i was having some fun it was late at night wherei am i was just joking around with you guys.,...... do us a ****ing favour and get a sense of homour you cock!
I can see how my post may have been a bit pushy, but honnestly I didn't feel like I said anything but the truth... you on the other hand uses exstreme ugly language, wouldn't you say`??

I think if more people listened to Jazz there would be less arguing. But that's just me.

Matches Malone is wrong though. SR can change people's lives. I have become the laughing stock of my flat for having the Krypton Theme as my ringtone. Girls don't understand John Williams.

^ Hey i gotta stick to my guns. But I'll tell you this much: my flatmate Rachel? She doesn't give a crap about SR, but she kept a Wilde world's finest manip (with the first official shot of Routh in the suit) as her desktop wallpaper for almost a year now, since I put it there.

I'm just spreadin' the love baby.:D

Il_Siciliano said:
^ Hey i gotta stick to my guns. But I'll tell you this much: my flatmate Rachel? She doesn't give a crap about SR, but she kept a Wilde world's finest manip (with the first official shot of Routh in the suit) as her desktop wallpaper for almost a year now, since I put it there.

I'm just spreadin' the love baby.:D

That's probably because she doesn't know how to change it. :o

Well, at least you stay true to your intrests. You get respect points for that

MatchesMalone said:
That's probably because she doesn't know how to change it. :o

She actually admitted that. But I'm not going to help her get it off.

Super_Ludacris said:
Well, at least you stay true to your intrests. You get respect points for that

Yeah man, screw it. My favourite things in life are music, drugs and Superman. All the rest is just a colourful distraction :)

Plus, i like The Krypton theme. What, I'm gonna change it because my flatmates don't? They have their own phone, they can put whatever ringtone they want on theirs.

MatchesMalone said:
Me thinks thou dost protest too much...

Oldguy used a similar line on me...that's copy infringement. Oh wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"