How old is socially acceptable for adult males to think a girl is hot

Hitting on girls on MySpace s difficult too. A LOT of girls put their "age" as 18 so that way their profile won't automatically be private and instead stay visible to all. Hell, some girls say they are 19 or 20 yrs old near their profile pic, but then you read their "about me" description and they write "I'm a 16 yr old junior at so-and-so high school". Then, on top of all that, they take the most PROVOCATIVE and LUSTY pictures imagineable, and dress themselves up to look like they're young, sexually-objectified women,

Link?

The "Stupid Spoiled ****e" episode of SOUTH PARK was on last night. Classic.

Hitting on girls on MySpace s difficult too. A LOT of girls put their "age" as 18 so that way their profile won't automatically be private and instead stay visible to all. Hell, some girls say they are 19 or 20 yrs old near their profile pic, but then you read their "about me" description and they write "I'm a 16 yr old junior at so-and-so high school". Then, on top of all that, they take the most PROVOCATIVE and LUSTY pictures imagineable, and dress themselves up to look like they're young, sexually-objectified women, and they snap photos of themselves drinking at parties (cause, ya know, they wanna look "cool" and consuming alcohol = coolness)....so then you THINK they're legally eligible to drink.....In other words, MySpace is a pedophile's dream website and it's confusing to navigate through female profiles cause girls lie about their age.

Talking to girls on myspace, heh, screw that.
Talking to girls in real life is way better.
You catch em off guard, they aren't expecting you and then you can win em over with your charm, charisma and grace.

Talking to girls on myspace, heh, screw that.
Talking to girls in real life is way better.
You catch em off guard, they aren't expecting you and then you can win em over with your charm, charisma and grace.

Hence why no one chooses that option. Can't do it if you don't have it.

The "Stupid Spoiled ****e" episode of SOUTH PARK was on last night. Classic.

Brilliant take on the girls of today.

Those girls who flaunt themselves like that pretty much have it coming to them.

Brilliant take on the girls of today.

Those girls who flaunt themselves like that pretty much have it coming to them.

Tis true. If you going out to a party and getting drunk your asking for it, right?

You act like that's a bad thing...

I don't know if I would term it "good" or "bad". It was a pretty quick transformation though. I live in a college town and I enjoyed that immensely during the early part of this decade, when I was in my late 20s. There was lots of eye candy around here. A few years later, the realization that I'm probably closer to their parents' age than the girls' age has changed the way I view them.
When you go from having thoughts like "Oh boy, look at that talent" to "She didn't look before she crossed the intersection ", you know the shift has happened.

My american friend just told me about something you have over there called DATELINE?

Sound funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"