How Venom will look like in Spider-man 3!

I'm sure he will look awesome. They have to have someone with half a brain on their creative team that will say "Hey if Venom looks like doody then we don't deserve to live"

PS: Woo 100 posts!

Shoemeister said:
Does anyone have that amazing manip of GG2, THC as Sandman and Venom all closing in on Spider-Man in mid-air? (Please post!) I would love to see Venom look like that.

I can't find the bigger one, and i don't remember who did it but do you mean this one?
venom7ol.jpg

Murder said:
I highly doubt Venom will have the Spidey threads. I guess they think since Spideys black suit had them that Venom's suit would also have them.

Now at first I was kinda wishy-washy on the black suit, but now I like it. But God forbid if they make Venom look just like the way Spidey looks in the official pic, but with an added mouth and sharp teeth... I will fall into a diabetic coma!!!!:mad: Cheers
yeah, just not doing the character justice.

Personally, I think he'll be a little thinner that what he's suppose to be....Kind of like a Spider-Man frame but still bigger than him. And I seriously think he'll have the teeth and tongue so yeah.

I'm wondering how they will make Venom's eyes work on screen. Are they going to be flat, or "goopy", or something else. Its not really a big deal, but it's kind of wierd to think about. If I stuck my finger in Venom's eye, would it stick in or is it a "thin layer of symbiote" over Brock's head kinda?

P.S. (Sticking my finger into Venom's eye probably wouldn't be a good idea, but because they are so huge, I think it would be funny if Spidey did it once.)

thats alien....i hate these minaps that use alien pics cause im an alien fan and ill think...wait, thats alien not venom:eek::confused:

jpmuftak said:
I can't find the bigger one, and i don't remember who did it but do you mean this one?
venom7ol.jpg

Now i do likt that! they need to make him monsterous, somthing all the little 8 yr old spidey fans will go MOMMY HOLD MEEE!!!!!

Shoemeister said:
Does anyone have that amazing manip of GG2, THC as Sandman and Venom all closing in on Spider-Man in mid-air? (Please post!) I would love to see Venom look like that.

here you go

dr venture said:
:eek: :eek: Holy **** you need to put this in the manips thread
OMG IT ALIEN!!! NOT VENOM! CLEARLY! also venom shouldnt have webbing on his suit

Robotchicken said:
OMG IT ALIEN!!! NOT VENOM! CLEARLY! also venom shouldnt have webbing on his suit

i know that and i know he shouldn't have webbing on him but it is still sick and therefore should be put in the manips thread

Robotchicken said:
thats a great pic, but the green goblin is not suited for the movies, i think harry might have the same costume as his fathers, or it might be a different color, but im not sure.

I Like the venom pic in that shot... I think it's probably the most legit... as far as GG2... i liked the recent photo shot of Harry in the black suit with a touch of green and purple... i just hope they don't give him a cheezy mask.

To get it totally right wouldn't Venom have to be entirely CG..otherwise he may just end up looking ..chunky.. I couldn't imagine him any other way, especially with that mouth/tounge thing.

Princess Jade said:
To get it totally right wouldn't Venom have to be entirely CG..otherwise he may just end up looking ..chunky.. I couldn't imagine him any other way, especially with that mouth/tounge thing.

No way dude. They'll easily do it right as a man in a suit. The face'll be cg'd afterwads.

jpmuftak said:
venom7ol.jpg

Venom looks like he's wearing kids pajamas.

Wesyeed said:
Venom looks like he's wearing kids pajamas.

Wesyeed, I never thought I'd forgive you for getting rid of the Spongebob avatar, but you have redeemed yourself my friend. I'm off to get some cookies now!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"