The Dark Knight How will TDK Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a spoiler...
that said that the film begins with a gang showdown between Scarecrow and his goons and the Czech gang that Batman then precedes to break up?

I never heard if it was confirmed or not.

WB logo
DC comics
Exploding batman symbol
-harvey Dent Campaign ad

There is going to be a bank robbery and two villains are going to pass the screen . Suddenly boom the bank will explode. Cut to the Batmobile, the after burners will activate and it will fly out of the bat cave. Then the police are chasing the two villains but the two villains climb an apartment complex to the roof. There they encounter Batman who has wide eyes then he has angry eyes... OOoO.. both of them will draw their guns but Batman will throw his batarang and disarm them both.
Batman will then leap towards one of them an knock them out. The other villain will try and punch Batman, but batman would easily dodge each of the hits. Batman will then K.O. the villain.
Cut to the police who climb up the apartment complex. they shine a light on the two villains who are tied up and they are baffled..
then pan up to Batman who is on top of a roof top and his cape is waving in the wind. That is how it will start.

LOL!! I wouldn't mind seeing a live action interpretation of the animated series as a starter.:woot:

Wasn't there a spoiler...
that said that the film begins with a gang showdown between Scarecrow and his goons and the Czech gang that Batman then precedes to break up?

I never heard if it was confirmed or not.

It's pretty much confirmed from some scooper's pics.

I do believe that Scarecrow being taken down will be the opening as we all wanted. Esp. after we haven't seen any more of Muprhy on set.

- Jow

"I do believe that Scarecrow being taken down will be the opening as we all wanted. Esp. after we haven't seen any more of Muprhy on set."

this could be the opening scene because we did see the tumbler in that footage at the parking garage.

Scarecrow showing up to his own deal makes him the worlds worst drug kingpin. I didn't even expect him to be this lucid though

I do believe that Scarecrow being taken down will be the opening as we all wanted. Esp. after we haven't seen any more of Muprhy on set.

- Jow

Were you the one who said we would get to see what Joker looks like to someone under the influence of Fear Gas? Or was that Miranda? It sounded like a really cool idea at the time but I haven't heard about it since.

- Jow

Sweet deal. Starts with a bang and has continuity from BB. Thanks Jow!

Didn't the guy from Prison Break who plays the bank manager confirm back when he was cast that the bank robbery scene is the opening scene of the film?

He called it the prologue, so perhaps it goes:

-WB,DC logos
-Bank Robbery
-Exploding Bat (possibly some form of credits)
-Scarecrow scene

I think the movie will open with Bruce waking up to the smell of a bacon , egg, and cheese McBiscuit, a McHash Brown and a fresh cup of McCoffee. I say this because at the end of 'Begins' the manor has burned down. Naturally so has the manors kitchen. Having moved into the new penthouse, between the unpacking, hanging drapes, setting up the phone lines and cable and all that. Alfred is too busy, and too damn tired to be doin' a whole lot of cooking. and with all this heat over the summer it's too damn hot to be cooking indoors anyway. And Alfred will take any chance he can get to drive that Rolls thru the Micky D'S drive thru in front of all the other senior citizens. Flossin'

I liked how begins started out, Legendary Pictures/DC/WB and then that brief kickass shot of the bats forming the symbol and the movie roles. I hope they stick to something like.

Were you the one who said we would get to see what Joker looks like to someone under the influence of Fear Gas? Or was that Miranda? It sounded like a really cool idea at the time but I haven't heard about it since.

I know that was a topic of discussion at one point, but I don't recall anyone saying it was a scoop. Mostly just the "Will Joker/Scarecrow team up?" speculation and then people started talking about the moment from the Knightfall series where Scarecrow gases Joker and he's like "But I'm ALREADY crazy!"

Tis a cool moment, but I have no clue if it happens in TDK and I don't think Miranda knows. But hey, I could have forgotten too. I just know I wasn't the one that said that.

- Jow

I know that was a topic of discussion at one point, but I don't recall anyone saying it was a scoop.
Miranda's source said it happened. I remember that much.

EDIT: I found the quote:

"I'd say his screen time is a little less than in Begins, although it will be more dramatic. Ever wanted to see the Joker through the eyes of someone under the influence of fear gas? The way the script reads, this scene will be INCREDIBLY ****ed up. It's the scene i'm most looking forward to watching in the cinema "

I know that was a topic of discussion at one point, but I don't recall anyone saying it was a scoop. Mostly just the "Will Joker/Scarecrow team up?" speculation and then people started talking about the moment from the Knightfall series where Scarecrow gases Joker and he's like "But I'm ALREADY crazy!"

Tis a cool moment, but I have no clue if it happens in TDK and I don't think Miranda knows. But hey, I could have forgotten too. I just know I wasn't the one that said that.

- Jow

I would love to see such a scene...

"I'd say his screen time is a little less than in Begins, although it will be more dramatic. Ever wanted to see the Joker through the eyes of someone under the influence of fear gas? The way the script reads, this scene will be INCREDIBLY ****ed up. It's the scene i'm most looking forward to watching in the cinema "

So it doesn't mean Scarecrow gases joker. It means someone hopped up on Scarecrow drugs runs into Joker.

- Jow

- Jow

"I'd say his screen time is a little less than in Begins, although it will be more dramatic. Ever wanted to see the Joker through the eyes of someone under the influence of fear gas? The way the script reads, this scene will be INCREDIBLY ****ed up. It's the scene I'm most looking forward to watching in the cinema "

I hope that is still in. Thanks Anjow and AgentSands77.

I'd like to see the movie open up LOTR style.

WB Logo, Legendary Pictures Logo, DC Logo...

The final scene from Begins with Gordon and Batman. Then, when Bat's jumps off the roof and spreads his cape out and the screen goes black....

New TDK Laser-breakaway. But instead of having the Joker card flip over, just have it be a regular piece of the bat symbol and we see the first scene of TDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"