How would you do THE JUSTICE LEAGUE?

LOL.

In response to this thread, I'd probably do the movie ala Beowulf. Saves the trouble of fanboy *****ing about casting.

I'd probably make it 4 movies. The first being the usual formation of the League to stop some kinda invasion. Superman, Batman, WW, Flash, GL, MM and Aquaman will be the main characters throughout all 4 movies.

The second to show how they've grown tighter as a group plus the expansion of the League and their satellite Watchtower and hint at Batman's growing paranoia near the end of the movie.

The third would be about Batman developing Brother Eye and the Omacs, the increasingly godlike behaviour of the League and the introduction of Checkmate and Max Lord and ends with Max Lord betraying Batman by taking over control of Brother Eye and the Omacs and a cliffhanger of some sort.

The fourth one would just be all out **** hitting the fan time with Omacs vs JL, Checkmate vs Batman and end with the League setting up a base on Earth.

That's the basic outline of events I'd like to see play out if I were making this.

I would have it that at least all five members have had their solo movies.

Roster:
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash (Wally West), Green Lantern (Hal Jordon), Aqauman and Martian Manhunter.

Villains:
The White Martians (Alien invasion), President Lex Luthor, Amanda Waller.

Cameos:
Lois Lane, Oliver Queen, The Question, Alfred, JSA (Brief mention)

Storyline:

It’ll open with an epic title sequence; we’ll cut to Area 51, where the government officials are trying to capture an escaped alien, it soon disappears with out a trace, Amanda Waller calls President Luthor to inform him about the mishap.

Metropolis, a bank robbery happens in downtown Metropolis at night, Clark (while having a dinner with Lois) of course hears about it, he then tells her he has to go and he’ll be right back (She obviously knows he’s Superman) Superman appears at the robbery surprised to see Batman already there at the scene, the two have already met and Batman came to inform Clark of the escaped Alien, He also informs him that there are strange sightings around the solar system and that he should “take a look.”

I’ll have every hero been given insight on what they are doing, so I.E. Theymiscara, Dinah comes home to her island to talk and bring news about her mission, Keystone City, Flash is checking up on the city in a matter of seconds, Green Lantern Hal Jordon is protecting the Earth and is also checking up on the strange sightings near the solar system, Orion would be on the throne of Atlantis talking to his Generals etc, Bruce will be on the computer investigating as well. And finally Metropolis where we see a strange man blending in with the city, staring at Superman trying to contact him.

President. Lex Luthor increases security on the entire nation telling them not to be alarmed, but cautious as this newly escaped alien is out on the loose he tries to keep information lowered, He even hires Superman to protect the country and the world, Informing Superman on the situation, While the two confront each other, an alien space craft comes towards a major city on the planet (Metropolis), Superman rushes towards the city to help it.

To his surprise he finds the white Martians, hundreds of them swarming the city, he tries to battle them off but they are clearly almost all as powerful as him, he manages to swarm some of them off to temporarily give the city a victory, Government officials put the country on Red alert, Soon all a swarm of ships come towards the earth, attacking all major cities, Metropolis, Gotham, Tokyo, Atlantis everywhere.

The heroes try desperately to fend them off by themselves but have barley any luck, we then see the strange man who watched Superman earlier turn into The Martian Manhunter, he contacts, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman to meet him at a certain place, after refusal they have a strange eager to go quickly.

All six of them meet each other, confused as to who brought them here, J’onn then reveals himself to the league, explaining his story to all of them and tells them that if they do not all work together the earth could perish like his home world did, They all agree, except Bruce who goes back to his jet explaining that he has more important things to do.

The six of them all then work together to head towards the alien mother ship, with J’onn as their advisor to how the Martians work, while the military try and fend them off unsuccessfully, Superman brings the team in pairs, Him and Dinah fend off the enemy in the air, Aquaman and Manhunter fight them off in the ground and Flash and Lantern help rescue any casualties.

There is some hostility towards the heroes working with a Martian, but heroes ignore the military and head off somewhere else, mean while Batman goes back to Area 51, and researches some of the files in the facility, he then goes back, we cut back to the heroes heading up to the mother ship, This has a sequence where, Superman and Wonder Woman are seen flying around battling the Martians while the Lantern helps carry Flash and Aquaman towards the ship, finally he let’s them go and they battle the inside of the ship.

The Bat wing comes back, it manages to give a good fight but is eventually nearly destroyed, with Batman gliding out of it and heading inside of the ship, he manages to get into the ship, Superman and Batman again have another personality clash, but this time Bats agrees to listen to Clark, the team then fights their way through the mother ship with out much luck, the military begins a plan to send a nuclear weapon at the mother ship as the heroes seem to be leading it down for an easy target.

The heroes continue fighting, Notching all Wonder Woman and the Flash in potential danger, he sacrifices himself, ALA JLU, we do not know what happens to Batman, the rest of the group, unsuccessfully try to fight the Martians, but they are to strong to over come, tired of the lack of an outcome, Luthor sends a nuclear weapon straight at the mother ship, un banjoist to him, the Martian ship has enabled a powerful shield that blocked out the explosion completely and devasted everything beyond the ship it’s self.

Knowing that it’s down to them, the heroes battle with everything they have, The Flash is the first to go down, then Lantern who’s ring lost all it’s energy, Aquaman then gives out with tremendous endorurance, finally Wonder Woman, J’onn and Clark are the last ones standing, Dinah gives out, Clark distracted rushes to her only to be beaten himself, and finally J’onn whose rage get’s the better of him is taken away, quickly.

The team is then taken away and captured; all of them are trapped to Martian technology, the Queen Martian explains to the group and taunts J’onn explaining what they will do with this earth and turn into a dessert wasteland like Mars.

All of a sudden Batman turns up taking out a few Martian minions by himself, he starts spraying the room with Gasoline, the Martians not realising what it is laugh at him, the queen strikes him in the face and he roles to the floor, he then tells J’onn to brace himself, he lights a match and POOF! The room goes on fire, the Queen manages to escape as Superman realises the rest of the League with his heat vision, Half the team is sent to take out the mother ship, the other half as to help on the ground, the league do so, Flash gives out a small flame and ruses all through the ship setting it a laze, Lantern protects the rest of the league with a shield as they go down, Superman and Wonder Woman take out the ship as Superman rises it out of the Earth’s atmosphere as it blows up.

Back to the Earth, the Queen Martian, angered at he failure tries to escape, but stopped by J’onn the last Green Martian, he punches her and starts beating her ready to kill her, but the rest of the league stop him and tell him it’s not worth it.

The Military take the Queen away (for execution), the people thank the heroes, as they smile towards the cameras, Hal then notices and says “Well I think this a goodbye huh?” Batman then comes in and says, “I might have an idea.”

Cut to the Watch tower, where Superman arrives, with Batman already in, Basically the same scene in JLU, the film ends with an iconic picture of them all in the Satellite.

What do you guys think of mine?

I definately think that tying Darkseid in with Krypton is one of the best ideas I've heard regarding bringing him to the screen. I've always said that if darkseid were to apear in a Superman/JLA flim that you have to leave out New Genisis. It's too much back story, and I also agree that having a world of gods threatening Darkseid makes him less a threat for the JL. .

Justice League of America

Would be/is the hardest movie to ever make, and make it right.

The story wouldn't be hard to come up, just don't have an *ucking *****e writing it.

I personally think it should not be made for years to come, let the whole "make a movie of EVERYTHING" craze die down and wait for a time when going to the movies are exciting once more.

Not to mention the Batman/Superman franchises wouldn't be as fresh.

But I doubt that will happen, and the movie will come out in the next two years.

So, as much as I want to hate the guy, I really think Michael Bay should be doing JLA. One reason why.

To me movies are not really that exciting anymore (save the dark knight), I didn't think Transformers was going to be that big, but it was the first real summer blockbuster that I've seen in a while. Though I'm sure movies have tech. made enough money to be considered "blockbusters", they all just never feel like it.

JLA needs to be a good old american summer block buster. Just big and huge and everything I love to hate, but I'll go see it anyways, and probally buy it on DVD.

Just chances are this movie is going to suck.

Atleast we could get another Armegeddon or Transformers out of it.

How would I do Justice League? I'd call Bruce Timm & Co tell them theyve been promoted, unlimited budget, free creative control, take as much time as you want, and if anyone tries to get in your way...

THEY ARE ****ING FIRED!!!!

How would I do Justice League? I'd call Bruce Timm & Co tell them theyve been promoted, unlimited budget, free creative control, take as much time as you want, and if anyone tries to get in your way...

So Chris Nolan, Bryan Singer, and Al Gough would be gone, right?

applause_pol_ivy_blk.jpg

vandamme2.gif

anightattheroxbarryds6.gif

sparta2fa0.gif

Wow, great thread idea.

I think the people saying this film should take its lead from the LOTR films and the Dini universe are spot on. Justice League is simply overwhelmingly epic and a JLA film has to nail that epic tone.

................unfortunately, we all know WB will more than likely hire someone who has no where near the depth of skill or knowledge for such a grandiose project. This appears to be the norm with most comicbook films. Sigh.

But, like my dreams for a real X-men movie, wow, just wow...what an incredible film JLA could be if they do it right and don't hold back.

The Justice League is an enormous, but relevant concept. The themes involved are timeless and very accessible, and there are all kinds of angles that can be explored, and an insane amount of possibilities. However, I really think the JLA franchise should be skewed toward "classic", but not in such a way that it prevents or interrupts successful solo franchises from being able to show key moments of a character's mythology. I envision three films, a building story, and an escalating series of events and character development issues.

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE would open with the league already existing, consisting of Superman, Diana, J'onn, The Flash (Wally West) and Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner). Eel O'Brian would be introduced in the movie as a man who helps the league to avoid a prison sentence after being transmuted during an attempted robbery. Physicist Ray Palmer would have a role as the league's resident scientist, and Bruce Wayne/The Batman would feature as a reluctant former ally. Arthur would have a role as well, mostly political, to indicate the way that the world's feelings toward the league were changing.

The initial movie would feature the public losing their once unshakeable faith in their Justice League due to a mistake on the league's part while trying to save lives, and humanity beginning to see the flaws in the league's methods. The government, specifically The President and his Secretary of Defense Amanda Waller, would distance themselves from the league. Darkseid would be the villain, and his invasion of Earth the main conflict. Darkseid's minions Kalibak and Desaad would have key roles, and his long-lost son Orion would feature as well, in a movie that utilizes elements of The New Gods to introduce Darkseid, a credible alien threat the league cannot just defeat that causes the world to re-evaluate it's feelings about metahumans and aliens. The movie would end with the league realizing that the league must be ready for future threats, and considering enlarging it's roster.

The second film in the franchise, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE: ECLIPSE would begin with the world, leery after the events of the previous movie, moving in a new direction, less willing to trust those with great power. The league would fight the alien terrorist Despero in the beginning and briefly become controlled by him, leading to widespread alien paranoia. There would be a thread of "aliens among us" throughout the movie, and this would serve as the introduction of Thanagarian bounty hunters Katar and Shayera Hol. The main plot of the movie would involve an escalation of tensions between humans and metahumans, with United Nations chairperson Vandal Savage attempting to broker peace along with King Arthur of Atlantis and Diana, the fledgling ambassador from the league. At the same time, the government would form the Checkmate organization as a response to rogue metahuman activity, enlisting the design and scientific aid of the condemned felon Lex Luthor. Vandal Savage would manipulate Lex Luthor into freeing Despero, and using Despero against J'onn J'onnz, turn several key leaguers rogue. The rogue leaguers would be opposed by Diana, Batman and his group of new recruits: Oliver Queen and Dinah Lance. and the aid of the Thanagarian bounty hunters who had been secretly on Earth, trying to locate and contain Despero amidst spreading alien paranoia. The Justice League would end up fighting it's own, as well as many liberated metahuman felons (familiar "classic" villains from the DCU). But by the end of the movie, the damage would have been done, and the league would have been forced to disband as the world began to fear their power.

The third movie in the franchise, THE JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS would feature a world where, after the events of the previous film, rebellious metahumans were out of control, a la KINGDOM COME, and the United States government's reaction was swift: a full force unleashing of the Checkmate initiative. Several private businessman would be working behind the scenes to bring back The Justice League in some fashion (Ted Kord and Max Lord) despite political pressures on metahumans. In the midst of this chaotic political turmoil, the disbanded and disenchanted heroes would be alerted to a threat of cosmic proportions, the arrival of a mysterious destructive entropic force that was sweeping through the Universe, destroying entire planets. The league would have to leave Earth and travel to Thanagar, New Genesis and several other worlds in an attempt to stop this destructive force from consuming the Earth even as tensions between humans and metahumans escalated to fever pitch. The movie would climax in a massive battle aboard the mysterious villain's starship, several key sacrifices in the defense of The Earth, and a rebirth of the Justice League itself, complete with various global embassies and oversight committees across the world.

The main players in the franchise would be Superman, Diana, J'onn, The Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Aquaman and Plastic Man, each who would have a relevant three-film character development arc, with supporting roles for Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, and minor roles for Black Lightning and Firestorm, as well as appearances from Snapper Carr, Ted Kord, Maxwell Lord, and various DCU metahumans.

I'd steal an idea or two from the animated series and hope that no one notices, lmao :oldrazz:

the main villians would be Darkseid and a brainwashed Superman

I think that'd be more than enough of a threat to justify uniting so many superheroes :yay:

Here's how I would a Justice League movie. My Justice League movie would take place after Superman Returns, the third Batman Begins sequel, the Flash movie, and the Green Lantern movie. Black Canary hopefully make a cameo or just be mentioned in Batman Begins sequels since she operates in Gotham City and is a long time alley of Batman. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter would be introduced in the Justice League film.
1. For the members of the Justice League, I would have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Flash (Wally West), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter ( though thoughtout the film they call him J'onn J'onzz), and Black Canary (no Green Arrow, just Black Canary). Superman, Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern would already be established in solo flims. J'onn, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Black Canary would be introduced in the Justice League movie.

2. Though I tried writing a pitch with a classic villain or villains like Darkseid or the Legion of Doom. I had to take out some things that were important to the character and that would upset the fans. Instead, I would make up a new villain that would be combination with the White Martians, the aliens from the Justice League pilot Secret Origins, with a mix of elements from the xenomorphs ( the aliens from Alien and Aliens), aliens from War of the Worlds and the Combine from Half-Life 2. They would look very intemidating and far from sympathetic. The basically are hairless humanoids with oily black skin and their eyes aren't visable. They also have a large mouth full teeth and three tongues. They have numerous superhuman powers, including great strength, flight, invisibility, telepathy, shape-changing, phase-shifting, advanced techology, and even using dark energy as weapons in their weapons. Along with using creatures from their home planet as biologcial weapons. However, their weakness would fire, sunlight, and flammable materials like gasoline. I will post a drawing of them sometime. Their goals are to make our world their own and use us as food source. The basic plot would J'onn uniting all of them to fight off this alien invasion. One thing that was brought up by you guys was that Batman can't survive in space. True, but I personally wouldn't want the movie to be in space all only in flashbacks to how the aliens were set free from their prison on Mars and martians first meeting with the aliens. All of the battles will take place on Earth.

3. I love seeing fantastic things like dinosaurs, aliens, monsters and costumed superheroes in our world like in flims like War of the Worlds, Jurassic Park, Batman Begins, and even Superman Returns ( even though personally I thought it was a mediocre at best) Their costumes shouldn't look silly. They should look like how costumed superheroes would look in the real world but still stay true to the comics.

Superman's, Green Lantern's, Flash's and Black Canary's costumes shouldn't be really changed. Though Wonder Woman's and Aquaman's costumes should appear more armor like. Batman should wear the same costume from Batman Begins and J'onn should have a costume that isn't so revealing. more Though Flash's, J'onn's and Green Lantern's costume should a little bit darker. I wouldn't mind Flash, Black Canary,and maybe ven Wonder Woman looking a little young like late 20's but everyone else should look like men

Max Lord uses his corporation to watch all the heroes off the world. When the Omacs attacks, Superman must unite a League to face the challenge.

My Cast:

Superman - Brandon Routh.
Batman - Christian Bale.
Wonder-Woman - Victoria Hill.
Flash - Ryan Reynolds.
Flash - Scott Porter.
Green Lantern - Common.
Green Lantern - Eric Dane.
Aquaman - Rusty Joiner.
Martian Manhunter - Doug Jones.
Green Arrow - Jude Law.
Black Canary - Jamie King.

Lex Luthor - Kevin Spacey,
Brainic - Hugo Weaving.
Joker - Heath Ledger.
Two-Faces - Aaron Eckheart.
Max Lord - Mel Gibson.
Amanda Waller - Loretta Johns.

I would like to have the MOS still story be a tie in to the JLA film.

Let Bale finish Nolans trilogy also.

So come out with MOS first and have a surprise ending showing what is to come for the JLA film. Max Lord, the Omacs and hell even Talia can be involved. I think Darkseid should be the puppetmaster though.

They key is getting Routh, Bale, and Reynolds to come onboard the JLA film IMO. A lesser known actors or actress for WW or GL would be fine then. Getting solid actors to play Lord and Talia is key as well.

I just read DC: The New Frontier for the first time.

First off, holy crap it was awesome. If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor and buy both volumes.

Second off, I now want a Justice League movie to borrow a lot from it. Like how it wasn't really about the origins of Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman. They were in it, but it revolved around Hal Jordan and John Jones.

I always thought that the way the Justice League cartoon did it would be best and use the white martian invasion as the villains and reason for the Justice League to form in the first place. But now I think it would be awsome, and very Silver Age-y, if they used Starro the Conqueror instead.

When I was reading New Frontier I got a real "Lost" vibe, due to the mystery island with monsters and dinosaurs and a weird conspiracy, and cults and stuff, it was cool. And also, I thought the entire time that "The Centre" would end up being Starro, not a floating island of doom thing.

So do a Justice League movie like New Frontier, use Starro instead of the Centre, have Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman get the ball rolling, but focus on the first appearance of the Flash in Central City, Hal Jordan getting the ring from Abin Sur, who was coming to help/warn Earth, and the origin of the Martian Manhunter.

Oh, and Aquaman shows up because it's a, you know, a giant starfish.

I just read DC: The New Frontier for the first time.

First off, holy crap it was awesome. If you haven't read it yet, do yourself a favor and buy both volumes.

Second off, I now want a Justice League movie to borrow a lot from it. Like how it wasn't really about the origins of Batman, Superman, or Wonder Woman. They were in it, but it revolved around Hal Jordan and John Jones.

I always thought that the way the Justice League cartoon did it would be best and use the white martian invasion as the villains and reason for the Justice League to form in the first place. But now I think it would be awsome, and very Silver Age-y, if they used Starro the Conqueror instead.

When I was reading New Frontier I got a real "Lost" vibe, due to the mystery island with monsters and dinosaurs and a weird conspiracy, and cults and stuff, it was cool. And also, I thought the entire time that "The Centre" would end up being Starro, not a floating island of doom thing.

So do a Justice League movie like New Frontier, use Starro instead of the Centre, have Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman get the ball rolling, but focus on the first appearance of the Flash in Central City, Hal Jordan getting the ring from Abin Sur, who was coming to help/warn Earth, and the origin of the Martian Manhunter.

Oh, and Aquaman shows up because it's a, you know, a giant starfish.

I wish to heartily echo these sentiments. In fact, I just watched the animated adaptation of New Frontier ( yeah, I know it's not out yet. But It's out there ) And they managed to condense all that story into 70 minutes, which is no small accomplishment. I would adapt this movie as a live action JLA origin story in a heartbeat. Even if you transposed the story to modern day, it would still work. Replace Hal Jordan's war background in Korea to Iraq for example. I love how they tie in J'onn's appearance on Earth with Hal Jordan's story. Just like New Frontier did, I wouldn't spend too much time on Superman and Batman...their backstories everyone knows. I might expand a bit more on Wonder Woman than the animated movie did, simply because her origins are not as well known. I'd say she has been operating since WWII, maybe show some old newsreel footage of her fighting Nazis ( leaving it open for a potential Wonder Woman prequel movie ) Instead of having her free the women in Southeast Asia, I'd move it to Africa or something to make it more contemporary. If Warners was able to use New Frontier as a template for a JLA origin for animation, I really think it could work for live action too. Especially if the live action had an extra hour of screentime to develop the story. It's not as if paranoia about the government being untrustworthy is not contemporary too, sadly. It could totally work.

I wish to heartily echo these sentiments. In fact, I just watched the animated adaptation of New Frontier ( yeah, I know it's not out yet. But It's out there ) And they managed to condense all that story into 70 minutes, which is no small accomplishment. I would adapt this movie as a live action JLA origin story in a heartbeat. Even if you transposed the story to modern day, it would still work. Replace Hal Jordan's war background in Korea to Iraq for example. I love how they tie in J'onn's appearance on Earth with Hal Jordan's story. Just like New Frontier did, I wouldn't spend too much time on Superman and Batman...their backstories everyone knows. I might expand a bit more on Wonder Woman than the animated movie did, simply because her origins are not as well known. I'd say she has been operating since WWII, maybe show some old newsreel footage of her fighting Nazis ( leaving it open for a potential Wonder Woman prequel movie ) Instead of having her free the women in Southeast Asia, I'd move it to Africa or something to make it more contemporary. If Warners was able to use New Frontier as a template for a JLA origin for animation, I really think it could work for live action too. Especially if the live action had an extra hour of screentime to develop the story. It's not as if paranoia about the government being untrustworthy is not contemporary too, sadly. It could totally work.

Awesome. I can't wait to see the movie. And yeah, DC: The New Frontier is really brilliant in the way all the stories are tied together. I always used to think that the only way Justice League would even work as a film is if most members (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman) had solo films to introduce them, but after seeing how seamlessly Hal Jordan's origin was tied to John Jones', and how the first appearance of Flash, Green Arrow, the Challengers of the Unknown, etc, worked in the story, it becomes pretty easy to imagine a Justice League movie with a good pace, a good running time, and good screen time for every character.

Hal Jordan becoming Green Lantern in Iraq is an awesome idea, seeing Abin Sur's spaceship in the middle of the desert would be so epic. As for Wonder Woman, it would be cool if Diana's mom, Hippolyta, was the original 'Wonder Woman' during WWII, and in the course of the movie, Diana takes it upon herself to steal her mom's old costume/armor and become the new Wonder Woman to help man once again. So it'd be like an origin for her, but still with awesome old newsreel footage.

Hal Jordan becoming Green Lantern in Iraq is an awesome idea, seeing Abin Sur's spaceship in the middle of the desert would be so epic. As for Wonder Woman, it would be cool if Diana's mom, Hippolyta, was the original 'Wonder Woman' during WWII, and in the course of the movie, Diana takes it upon herself to steal her mom's old costume/armor and become the new Wonder Woman to help man once again. So it'd be like an origin for her, but still with awesome old newsreel footage.

I would not be opposed to that. But I would rather keep the notion that Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are heroes that have been around for some time and know each other, and Flash, GL and J'onn are newcomers, and the JLA is formed when the new kids remind the old guys what it's all about. Similar to the animated movie though, I'd keep Green Arrow and the Challengers only as cameos ( or cut them out all together ) and give more screen time to the JLA themselves. *Sigh* too bad that's not the direction they are going in.

Earth is infiltrated by competing alien armies sent to see who could conquer Earth first to determine who will become the new ruler of Earth. The aliens' are sent to the locations/cites of the champions they live in on earth (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern). While these superheroes individually defeated most of the invaders, the heroes fell prey to a single competitor's attack; only with the help of the Martian Manhunter and Batman are they able to find other heroes and defeat the invading forces.

Aliens are-
Rannians
Thanagarian
Daxamites
Qwardians
Tamaraneans
Coluan

Martian Manhunter finds out about the invasion and tries to warn the government but is arrested instead. After getting free he finds batman and warns him of the invasion but its too late and by the time they can rally the heroes the invasion starts. At first the heroes (Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern) prevail only to be bested and taken poisoner. With the help of Batman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and the Atom, J’onn is able turn the invaders on each other allowing them to free the other heroes.

- Superman and Flash race to see who is the fastest man alive as the start of the movie
- Coluan, Daxamites, Superman fight
- Wonder Woman and Batman Sexual tension
- Checkmate, Amanda Waller, and Max Lord are the ones the held the Martian Manhunter
- Lois knows that Clark is Superman and they are married
- Superman and Batman know each others ID’s
- Krypto the superdog
- FOS, Batcave, and the Invisible Jet
- Wonder Woman will have a telepathic tiara
- The Coluans Shut down the worlds computers, this lets the Manhunter escape
- Batman fights the Manhunter at first thinking that he is one of the invaders
- Batman stands up to Amanda Waller keeping her from taking the Manhunter Waller tells him she knows who he is.

I would not be opposed to that. But I would rather keep the notion that Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are heroes that have been around for some time and know each other, and Flash, GL and J'onn are newcomers, and the JLA is formed when the new kids remind the old guys what it's all about. Similar to the animated movie though, I'd keep Green Arrow and the Challengers only as cameos ( or cut them out all together ) and give more screen time to the JLA themselves. *Sigh* too bad that's not the direction they are going in.

Yeah, cut out Green Arrow and the Challengers, I was just saying that those characters worked really well in the comic.

As for Wonder Woman being established along the likes of Batman and Superman, that would be cool, BUT if she didn't have her own movie by that point, then maybe some showcasing of her origin would be beneficial to movie audiences.

JUSTICE LEAGUE - THE MOVIE.

. The movie initial credits show the universe and all their planets, unknow to the man. We get to Appellax, A Alien planet where eight creatures with special powers are converted in eletronic signals and send to Earth to fight eachother to own the trone of the world by their original habitants.

. After the credits, we know the Justice League members: Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Dinah Lance, Arthur Curry, John Jones and Oliver Queen. They are introduced and developed, and we get citations to Batman and Superman.

. The meteors crashe em four different places in the world. On Central City, Flash battles a Fire creature. Near it, Martian Manhunter faces a rock giant. On Hill Valley, Black Canary uses her powers agains a mercury giant and Green Lantern faces a Golden Giant that becomes a huge dragon. Finally, on Maine, Aquaman uses his powers against a Water giant.

. They all go to the woods were the seventh meteor is and face a three-creature. They decide to stick together as a Justice League. Threw his best friend Carl Carl, Green Arrow starts to found the team and creates a advance cave in Happy Harbor. Carl's nephew, Snapper, even becomes the ''janitor'' of that Justice Hall.

. The heroes are looking for the eight meteor, that never showed up. When they find clues that lead to the Locus enterprise, The Justice Hall is attacked and they discover John Jones keep archives about them and left him to death as a traitor.

. Oliver discovers about the strange attack and is attacked by Carl. He is mentally controled by the eight psychal giant, that lead the Appellaxian army to Earth, willing to transform it in a Market of human lives.

. The heroes discover the plot and faces the army. Oliver becomes Green Arrow and saves John. Everyonet unite at Metropolis and face de invaders. Superman and Batman support them. The three are invited to join the league, but Batman and Superman don't accept.

. Oliver says Wayne enterprises decided to fornice a new QH: The satellite. What they don't know is that Batman create a artificial inteliggente, The Brother-Eye, to watch them.

THE END.

Lex Luthor is back in business and patenting a new brand of nanotechnology which works wonders the world round from an alien source he recently has begun excavating. Manufacturers no longer need works or outdated machines for an assembly line, metallic objects can be made in a heartbeat, people with cancer cells now have a cure. Best yet, armies don't have to recruited, they can be made...

With an uproar in the spread of this type of nanite, the world has seen a dramatic increase in violence. More and more countries grab the tech, and spread the death in an effort to gain power. Luthor gets a bigger grin and a bigger wallet of each new case he hears. In the mayhem, the superheroes of Earth reunite and slowly gradually begin establishing patrols in order to prevent crimes. They set up a small headquarters in the meantime.

Turns out, the new system begins to work and conflicts among people decrease. Luthor overspends himself and feels the market backlash the dinero begins to be lost the whole world over. He decides to hire some serious muscle in order to prevent these types heroes from making it. The problem finds a solution where he returns to excavating more alien technology and releases a series of massive attacks of nanites which create several massive disasters. He at one points levels parts of the Atlantic coasts by using nanites to collapse a trench. The destrcution levels match what occurs in Independence Day at times.

After several attacks begin to occur without the approval of Luthor, we find that Briainiac has actually returned and begun secretly creating chaos across the globe. The Justice League must be formed to maintain the solid destruction which has consumed humanity. Luthor is exposed and his reputation destroyed.

Brainiac begins to make control as he is desperate (for the SR villain will obviously be Brainiac, and the release will be in 2011-2012). He takes control of every possible piece of technology which has become infected with the nanites and the world is at a stand still with no thing to defend themselves with. Brainiac has the upperhand, after not even being challenged by the growing Justice League, he begins spreading himself as a god among men of Earth.

The only way out of this mess would be to connect to the original infection. As people who resist Brainiac die in the streets, all over the world, and human civilization begins to collapse, the League becomes desperate to control the violence and turn to whoever they can to solve the problem. In this case, it's Luthor, who they grudgingly ally.

With the available resources of how to destroy Brainiac's technical control of Earth, they begin to target central pattern resources all over the planet. Within time, the machines begin to crumble and the invasion is crumbled, Brainiac scarred. Luthor actually betrays the League of course and steals more of the remnants of Brainiac which he can study. This of course will lead to bigger problems in the future. The Martian Man Hunter will make an appearance to warn humanity of incoming invaders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"