• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises Hugo Strange

Am I the only one who thinks that this movie will just be Batman, Catwoman, and Bane? I think these Talia and Strange rumors are completely bogus. A movie with Catwoman and Bane sounds perfectly awesome to me. :word:

Am I the only one who thinks that this movie will just be Batman, Catwoman, and Bane? I think these Talia and Strange rumors are completely bogus. A movie with Catwoman and Bane sounds perfectly awesome to me. :word:

I think there is more to it than just this, and I think there is at least some truth to the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard rumors, but I also think people are grasping at straws in a lot of situations and seeing things that aren't there. I think it mostly has to do with how much talk there was around here about Hugo Strange and Talia before Catwoman and Bane were announced, and now a lot of people just can't let the idea go. Out of all the rumors floating around though I have to say the one regarding the League of Shadows and Talia seems at least a little more likely than Hugo Strange at this point, if for no other reason than I can't think of a better role for Cotillard to be in contention for than Talia. I don't particularly want the character in the next film, but if she's in it Cotillard is perfect for the role. Until either is officially cast though we wont really know. These rumors surrounding other villains are pretty much dependent on those actors being in contention for a role in the next film, but if neither is actually up for a role then I'd say a lot of this speculation has no foot to stand on.

Last edited:
A movie with Catwoman and Bane sounds perfectly awesome to me.

If Nolan and co want to wrap up their Batman trilogy with a bang, Catwoman and Bane alone won't do it. Strange, Bane, Catwoman, and Talia will.

If Nolan and co want to wrap up their Batman trilogy with a bang, Catwoman and Bane alone won't do it. Strange, Bane, Catwoman, and Talia will.

Because quantity equals quality! 'miright guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"