• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype News Strikes Back!

Lol Rape gate, is this about the bloke who never had sex for all of 7 minutes so was threatening to shove his offal at every passing woman,

Surley front page news if ever i saw it.

Except that's not what we're talking about.

Bella has to be hired to be the attractive "Lois Lane" type girl.
Well, we could bring back Chick Chat.

And if I'm doing reporting, and BRUTAL is doing the pictures, that would make me Clark Kent, and him... Jimmy Olsen. :o

Hype News is back?! Wow! No way!

Now...go away. :up:

I was gonna do an agony aunt type page if it's wanted? just for people to have a good old rant.

no?

i'll let myself out.

And if I'm doing reporting, and BRUTAL is doing the pictures, that would make me Clark Kent, and him... Jimmy Olsen. :o

You're Perry White dummy... we've been through this.

I'll be a Columnist, I know how to speak to the heart of America.. if America was Mexico.

baby_chicks.jpg
:o

You're Perry White dummy... we've been through this.
I'm like, Clark and Perry. Clark White. Perry Kent. A combo of awesome. Jimbo.

Also, a couple of these interviewees are taking forever to answer. :cmad: :down:

So...am I hired and how much will be my starting pay?

So...am I hired and how much will be my starting pay?
What would/could you bring to the table, and you get less than me, but more than BRUTAL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"