I feel like such an Idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 pages of greatness I see.

I can sleep well tonight knowing i've done a great job.:oldrazz:

Ive got it! Kipperella... It'll be the story of a little girl who, at the age of 27, is license-less and working at a major fast food restaurant hoping to break free from her horrible situation and find love in a former friend-now famous, talent-less, movie star, Jessie Alba. She'll get the help and encouragement she needs to succeed from a Superhero message board.

BAHAHAHA. That's movie quality right there

so Jal, which do you secretly want? A son or a daughter? And don't give me this "as long as it's healthy" crap. I'm sure you have a preference...

Last edited:
So the chick is pregnant? From him losing his virginity? Wowzer.

Not that a lowly noob like myself would question the legitimacy of such claims from a well established Hypester or anything.....but...........

Well, the likelihood of this happening has been mentioned... but how do you prove such things in an anonymous community? I guess we just have to take people at face value along with the possibility that everything they say could be fiction.

Good point, and, hell, it's been a good read.

Well, the likelihood of this happening has been mentioned... but how do you prove such things in an anonymous community? I guess we just have to take people at face value along with the possibility that everything they say could be fiction.

I take what everybody says on here with a grain of salt

but I'm pretty sure JAL is telling the truth on this one. I can't see why anyone would make this up given the situation he's in.

Because it would go perfectly along with his new persona, just like his blatant lies about being Jessica Alba's childhood friend went along with his old one?

The blatant lies that he still hasn't officially owned up too by the way.

Wait you have led me to believe you are a walking, talking, typing, The Dark Knight watching egg.

And now you tell me this might not be true?:huh:

Because it would go perfectly along with his new persona, just like his blatant lies about being Jessica Alba's childhood friend went along with his old one?
I don't see this as any different from past sh** he's pulled. Once he was Alba's once bff, now he's Seth Rogan. It's not different, even if it seems more pathetic.

I think this thread has run its course. Its resulted in nothing but calling me a liar and saying i'm pathetic.

What i mean is some mod close this thread. I'm tired of the abuse now. saying i'm just doing it for attention and whatnot. and if was lookin for attention. i think of a more outragous thing. like i have AIDs or something.

You know JAL if it wasn't for that whole thing you did like a year ago saying you were Jessica Alba's childhood friend, I'd be more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"