I feel like such an Idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it is people will always thinking i'm bs'ing no matter the case.

And i don't expect anything really. Nothings for sure. even this.

Anything that's not my real name? I don't get that...

Actually, I was legitimately asking. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you throw it back in their faces whenever they do?

His real name is Kip Bowman Jr.

Just throwin' that one out there.

Actually, I was legitimately asking. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you throw it back in their faces whenever they do?
Well, I never know when people are serious or ****ting around on here. its confusing as hell sometimes.

Yeah I know. How about Kip Bowman 3.0?

I'm just waiting for the skippy peanut butter and kippered beff jerkey comments.

Like I said i've heard them all. so just say them all now. and get them out the way.

Great, now I want Kippered Beef Jerky so bad

I'm pretty sure Kipper is also some sort of fish.

Anyone have a joke to go with that?

Ive got it! Kipperella... It'll be the story of a little girl who, at the age of 27, is license-less and working at a major fast food restaurant hoping to break free from her horrible situation and find love in a former friend-now famous, talent-less, movie star, Jessie Alba. She'll get the help and encouragement she needs to succeed from a Superhero message board.

Ive got it! Kipperella... It'll be the story of a little girl who, at the age of 27, is license-less and working at a major fast food restaurant hoping to break free from her horrible situation and find love with a former friend-now famous, talent-less, movie star, Jessie Alba.
Except the whole former friend thing is probably ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"