I Feel Like A Scumbag

Edd Extraordinaire

Superhero
Reaction score
So I'm currently involved with this girl, and we've hung out and stuff, made out a couple times, etc. But I feel like a scumbag because I'm 20 and she's 16, soon to be 17. Do you think I'm too old to be seeing her? Or should I keep seeing her? While I don't like to get too personal, this is something I'd like to see an outside opinion on.

**** the hell out of her, and get out of there.

:)

Do you have to pick her up from school? If so, do you have to pretend to be her brother?

"So that's how it is in their family."

Better check the statutory rape laws in your state, bud.

jag

Hey there! Well I'd say why not, you can't get busted by law, and if she's mature enough in spirit, then it's worth it. I'm guessing she's fit as the age gap tends to attract the hotter variety, but why not, if you don't do it, then you'll always wonder, what if...

It's not a good idea for someone 20 or older to be seeing someone that young.

You definately should wait until she's 17....or there could be legal problems.

That's what I've been thinking too. My friends bust my balls, but then again one of my friends made out with a 14 year old when he was 18, so he has no opinion. :D

C. Lee said:
It's not a good idea for someone 20 or older to be seeing someone that young.

You definately should wait until she's 17....or there could be legal problems.

She's no lie all over me though. It's tough.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
So I'm currently involved with this girl, and we've hung out and stuff, made out a couple times, etc. But I feel like a scumbag because I'm 20 and she's 16, soon to be 17. Do you think I'm too old to be seeing her? Or should I keep seeing her? While I don't like to get too personal, this is something I'd like to see an outside opinion on.
I've been in your situation, and I got weirded out.
I dumped her the next week.

SpeedballLives said:
I've been in your situation, and I got weirded out.
I dumped her the next week.

Well, what's cool about it is that she's very mature for her age.

4 years isn't too much, but your trouble is, it's the WRONG four years. If she was 20 and you were 24, it wouldn't be any big deal. I would check the statuatory rape laws, and if she doesn't meet the age of consent, I suggest you keep it at second base until she is

go for it man... think about it, who the hell lies on their death bed and thinks "damnit, i wish i'd had less sex"

as long as she doesn't act her age, or get on your nerves or anything, what the hell, right?

Edd Extraordinaire said:
She's no lie all over me though. It's tough.
You know what's tougher.....being hauled off to jail for statutory rape.

Edd Extraordinaire said:
Well, what's cool about it is that she's very mature for her age.
That wasn't the only reason I dumped her.
She turned to be way to emo for me. She had an "Angry" book, and I guess I'm that book now.

Dew k. Mosi said:
4 years isn't too much, but your trouble is, it's the WRONG four years. If she was 20 and you were 24, it wouldn't be any big deal. I would check the statuatory rape laws, and if she doesn't meet the age of consent, I suggest you keep it at second base until she is

Well, I don't really plan on having sex with her for a while. I might be an a**hole, but I am an honorable a**hole. I don't like to be one and done.

Mr. Credible said:
go for it man... think about it, who the hell lies on their death bed and thinks "damnit, i wish i'd had less sex"

The guy who gets sent to prison for statutory rape due to dating an underage girl and winds up getting cornholed by half the cell-block on a regular basis lies on their death bed and thinks that.

jag

C. Lee said:
You know what's tougher.....being hauled off to jail for statutory rape.

You know what's even rougher....Being raped in jail for statutory rape.

Makes you wonder, no? :D

when I was 23 I dated an 18 year old guy. Oddly enough, very few people thought there was anything wrong with that. Double standards are weird things

Edd Extraordinaire said:
I know. Unless you're that teacher who did it with her student.
And, people were more pissed there that she was a teacher than the fact that she had a young boyfriend

So what are you dating there Ed. A Junior or is her birthday that far in the year that she's a Sophmore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"