I Know How You Die

Marvel Man said:
How do you drown in a puddle? So ur saying Im going to die in 2 years? ok... *Finds Daddy's Gun, writes down a emo poem*
I dunno I guess you're pretty dumb

Neto Magnus said:
yea, are there tigers in Austrailia?

Maybe the Tiger is a symbol and really he will die from in ninja fight by someone using a Tiger fighting style....

Conner/m/Ontario Canada

Neto Magnus said:
yea, are there tigers in Austrailia?
No, there aren't. Well, tigers are not native animals, but they can be found at most zoos.

WeaponZ2 said:
Maybe the Tiger is a symbol and really he will die from in ninja fight by someone using a Tiger fighting style....

Conner/m/Ontario Canada
lol maybe.

You'll suffer from a new strand of AIDS - 38

Neto Magnus said:
I dunno I guess you're pretty dumb

:down :mad: :down :mad: , My life plan was to fake my death at 21 and go to China a train! Then be an assasin for hire!

WeaponZ2 said:

Conner/m/Ontario Canada
There are no ninjas in Australia, so I guess I'm safe. If I ever saw one, I shall use my Jackie Chan fighting skills and own the ass!

I will not be ended by a puny ninja. I just won't.

Marvel Man said:
:down :mad: :down :mad: , My life plan was to fake my death at 21 and go to China a train! Then be an assasin for hire!
lol then you best get started

WeaponZ2 said:
So what....I wont die a virgin? Nice.

You're in Ontario?

Then I bet we become best buds, we end up having a fist fight. You kill me, but my blood pours into some of yer wounds and you end up getting HIV for some reason. Then you're like, you get super powers and you get an advanced new form of AIDS. lol. Sadness. Virgin.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
There are no ninjas in Australia, so I guess I'm safe. If I ever saw one, I shall use my Jackie Chan fighting skills and own the ass!

I will not be ended by a puny ninja. I just won't.

They're Ninjas....how will you know they are there?

Marvel Man said:
My life plan was to fake my death at 21 and go to China a train! Then be an assasin for hire!

Ever wanted to go to Australia?

Master Chief said:
You're in Ontario?

Then I bet we become best buds, we end up having a fist fight. You kill me, but my blood pours into some of yer wounds and you end up getting HIV for some reason. Then you're like, you get super powers and you get an advanced new form of AIDS. lol. Sadness. Virgin.

Hmmmmm....die virgin?....get super powers and die?.....die virgin?....get super powers and die?....die virgin?....get super powers and die?.....die virgin?....get super powers and die? *knods head* Get super powers and die.

Marvel Man said:
Ninjas are sly ones they can be invisible
You think I don't know that?

I would lock myself inside a glass house. There. Problem solved. And I have my robots.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
You think I don't know that?

lol i kno u do, Just become a very big ninja so i can be hired for 2 million dollars to assasinate u

Marvel Man said:
lol i kno u do, Just become a very big ninja so i can be hired for 2 million dollars to assasinate u

Just answered your own question.

Neto Magnus said:
Overdose on heroin and some kind of pills (not X) - 17

You die in battle during the Carolinas Civil War - 30s

You get a brain hemorrhage while taking a dump - 44

:( if that turns out to be true, it would suck, soo suck. I'd die the same way Elvis did...sitting on the tiolet.

:doom: but I doubt it'll come true. C'mon...Carolinas Civil War?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"