The Dark Knight If there would be another villain that would appear in TDK, who should it be?

Am I the only one who thought Zsasz got treated horribly? They had the potential for a really interesting character, and they turned him into a blink and you'll miss him nobody.

Am I the only one who thought Zsasz got treated horribly? They had the potential for a really interesting character, and they turned him into a blink and you'll miss him nobody.

Too much story going on to give him that big a part.

I don't think they should have included him at all. They should have left him til a later movie.

Dr death, I didn't know, thanks for the info.

I'd like to see Catwoman because they seem to be doing a bit more than expected with these mob bosses and it would fit in with some of the story lines to Long Halloween. I believe I read somewhere catwoman finds out Carmine Falcone is her father. That'd be a great way to get her in the story line.

Not to mention after Halle Berry's representation the Catwoman could use some good PR!

we've got edward nigma, joker, 2face, and tons and tons of mob bosses.
we dont need anymore villains.

LOVE your avvy Juanigi. If they'd made a Batman movie in 1949 it would have rocked if Joker had looked like that. Of course they did, but it was that cheapo serial with the Wizard, but if it had been a big screen movie, Conrad Veidt playing a character that had been based on one of his characters, that would have been COOL.

on a slightly related tangent, I was watching the cabinet of dr. caligari the other day and at the end when one of the characters goes crazy in an asylum I kept thinking of how he looked like a relatively "normal" joker

he really is a silent movie character with the volume turned up :o

I couldn't agree more. Caligari, Chaney's films, the joker would fit right in.

By preference:

1/ Poison Ivy
obvious great female character, but should be adapted in a modern way (a bit like Scarecrow)!

Poison-Ivy-moon.jpg

2/ Penguin...
Kinda dislike Burton's version (too gothic):o Same thing than Ivy: a more "normal" gangster but still with a strange physical appearance (not too much) ! Some say it would be a less interesting character but I honestly think not !

penguin-con-04.jpg

3/ Catwoman ....

Pfeiffer was good but a more "badass" Catwoman would please me more !

catwoman.jpg

Anyway my favourite bad guy will soon be portayed: TWO FACE !!!!:heart:
http://www.3dvalley.com/gallery/d/473-2/catwoman.jpg

I think Ziyi Zhang would be cool as catwoman, she moves like a feline and can kick ass better than anyone.

I don't see a problem with that. Who could play Scarface ? Please don't say Pacino.

At least his character wasn't butchered the way Bane was in Batman & Robin.

Scarface might be a good villain because ventriloquist are creepy. Paul Giamatti could probably fit the part.

This list should be editied to get rid of scarecrow and those who voted for ihm shoudl be able ot re-vote. Since we know he is in the film.

Scarecrowe :up:

Also, I'd not mind to see the Riddler appearing in the third movie.

I would loved seen The Penquin in TDK, hopefully it will be in Batman 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"