The Dark Knight If there would be another villain that would appear in TDK, who should it be?

Edward Nygma, inventor and supplier for Joker's toys. Scarecrow would provide the gas. Nygma however by day would be a private detective trying to one-up Batman and the Gotham Police Department. However, Batman would soon figure out Nygma has been supplying the police with false information entailing the Joker's whereabouts, identity, etc. and furthermore Batman would suspect that Nygma has a role in Joker's plot for Gotham.

Nygma however would escape before the Joker attacks the ferry boats, only to decree that he'll return again to Gotham.

Amazing theory (I love it) :wow:

Other.

Bennett:

250px-Commando2.jpg

Stan Lee stops into another comic film to give some words of wisdom to our hero and the Joker shoots him.

how about the Ultra-Humanite
I remembered first time i saw him 't was in an old Batman comic book

ah yes, ultra-humanite, the only metal that can kill humans

Well as much as I would like Stan Lee to be in this. He doesn't have anything to do with Batman. But now if you put Adam West in the same role...

think about how cool catwoman and soloman grundy would be in the same flick

I think the most that they should add would be a lesser villain who only appears briefly like zsaz in the last film. I think they could easily do that with a character like Solomon Grundy, or even just by mentioning a name (Catwoman being responsible for some off screen burglaries, a mention of a Wayne Enterprises employee named Pamela Isley, etc). Otherwise with the current confirmed and rumored villains the plot may become to convuluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"