The Dark Knight If there would be another villain that would appear in TDK, who should it be?

N

NightWarrior

If there were to be 2 main villains and another villain just like in Batman Begins(Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, and Mr.Zaasz) who would you want to be the secondary villain(s)?

I dunno maybe a mention of Penguin to possibly set up a story for him in the third film

the riddler. he has yet to be portrayed the way he should be. nolan could do a wonderful job with this character.

he is a mental challenge. and isn't funny. jim carey i'm looking at you.

The Riddler gets my vote, also Blackmask gets it as well.
and a Child Molesting Mad Hatter!

i would also like to see black mask.

a secondary villain? you mean like a second tier villain?

i dunno, i think The Penguin and The Riddler are primary villains, not small time crooks.

i think the riddler would work well as a second tier villian, like in the long halloween.

If another villain besides the Joker, Harvey (Two Face) Dent, and Mob Boss Maroni show up in The Dark Knight, I believe it would be in cameo form only, not a major role. Therefore you'd have to imagine it would have to be a role that's easily snuck into the script.

Penguin would be easy to sneak into the script as a fellow arms dealer.

Kirk Langstrom, Jervis Tetch (Mad Hatter), Edward Nygma, Victor Fries, and Pamela Isly, are all scientists (of different specialties), so any of them could easily work at Wayne BioTech or Wayne Enterprises or Wayne Whatever.

Greg

Black Mask. I love Black Mask, I would also say Hush, but Hush deserves a film--or two--all to himself.

I would say Selina, but if some of the rumours are to believed, then we might be better off losing one or two.

Black Mask imo. It would work well with the idea of Bruce fighting on two fronts. Bruce fighting Roman Sionis and Batman fighting Joker. I think that they are going to go with the line about Bruce buying Sionis' company after it goes under. I also like AMH for the role myself, he does have a scene with Morgan Freeman. And in the comics Lucius Fox is the one to break the news to Sionis that his company is being bought by Wayne Enterprises. This could lead into him becoming Black Mask, as it does in the comic.

I would say Selina, but if some of the rumours are to believed, then we might be better off losing one or two.
Which rumours? Would love to see Selina also, even just the rumoured mention at the end.

Riddler. He's a really interesting character. And no, not the 60's camp Riddler.

I'd also love to see Nolan's take on The Riddler.

Talia. She could seduce Bruce then try to kill him in revenge for her father.

married.jpg

How come Bale isn't that ripped?

:(

Black Mask, but maybe have Scarecrow return to be captured to finish the story from BB.
I would love to see Black Mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"