The Dark Knight If there would be another villain that would appear in TDK, who should it be?

I think there are enough gangs and characters in TDK already. Three villans & about four or five gangs.

Batman Begins: Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, Mr. Zsaz, Carmine Falcone

The Dark Knight: Joker, Two-Face, Maroni, Scarecrow, Edward Nigma

The World's Greatest Detective: Two-Face, Joker, Harley Quinn, The Penguin

Jeez, I hope they don't name the third movie "The World's Greatest Detective." The name alone will make it bomb out like Batman & Robin.

Batman Begins: Scarecrow, Ras Al Ghul, Mr. Zsaz, Carmine Falcone

The Dark Knight: Joker, Two-Face, Maroni, Scarecrow, Edward Nigma

The World's Greatest Detective: Two-Face, Joker, Harley Quinn, The Penguin

Those 2 would guarantee that the movie would bomb

I would like to see Catwoman done right after Halle Berry messed up her character. Though Scarecrow would be cool, to see in Stage 2. Black Mask would be great. Mad Hatter would be great to see somewhere down the line as well, if not in TDK.

Those 2 would guarantee that the movie would bomb

What are you talking about? Some people care enough about the Batman franchise that the appearance of one character they don't like won't throw them in to a ***** fit and make them swear to see a movie because of it. There are many fans, myself included, pining to see Harley Quinn in a movie. And I would definitely love to see Nolan's interpretation of the Penguin.

What are you talking about? Some people care enough about the Batman franchise that the appearance of one character they don't like won't throw them in to a ***** fit and make them swear to see a movie because of it. There are many fans, myself included, pining to see Harley Quinn in a movie. And I would definitely love to see Nolan's interpretation of the Penguin.
I like the Penguin also

I was referring to the title and Harley

Pengy should be in there trying to get a piece of the action in Falcone's absence.

I think we should have an encounter with that feline fiend CatWOAHman!

Mr. Zaasz needs to be freed and make some fresh counts (and given atleast one line).

Scarecrow for the sake of continuity, plus it would be cool to see him fully consumed by the Scarecrow identity, never removing the mask.

Talia. She could seduce Bruce then try to kill him in revenge for her father.

married.jpg
this is a serious movie from nolan. this is not a comic and this is not a saturday morning cartoon.

we have the main villain joker and a lot of gangs.

where would this story fit in?

this is a serious movie from nolan. this is not a comic and this is not a saturday morning cartoon.

we have the main villain joker and a lot of gangs.

where would this story fit in?
rachel dawes is talia :o

ra's comes back to take his revenge on the joker :o

at the very end ra's dies for real and finally bestows the title of "detective" on bruce :o

Killer Croc. Arkham asylum style. St Georges slaying the dragon.

Edward Nygma, inventor and supplier for Joker's toys. Scarecrow would provide the gas. Nygma however by day would be a private detective trying to one-up Batman and the Gotham Police Department. However, Batman would soon figure out Nygma has been supplying the police with false information entailing the Joker's whereabouts, identity, etc. and furthermore Batman would suspect that Nygma has a role in Joker's plot for Gotham.

Nygma however would escape before the Joker attacks the ferry boats, only to decree that he'll return again to Gotham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"