Interstellar - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is the Avengers AoU trailer will be attached to this.

Word is the Avengers AoU trailer will be attached to this.
tumblr_inline_ml5vchoIt01rhuifv.gif

Not a sarcastic gif - I would love to see a teaser for AoU before Interstellar. :)

Just saw the TV spot. Nice to see [blackout]TARS/CASE[/blackout] in action. We'll see once the movie comes out but I think I prefer it back when [blackout]it was a humanoid (in the old script)[/blackout].

Just saw the TV spot. Nice to see [blackout]TARS/CASE[/blackout] in action. We'll see once the movie comes out but I think I prefer it back when [blackout]it was a humanoid (in the old script)[/blackout].
Iono, I think it looks awesome. :awesome:

New footage/lines. Check out out Nolanfaps board and you'll find it.

Iono, I think it looks awesome. :awesome:

Oh yeah, it looks awesome but I was so married to the idea of the [BLACKOUT]sassy humanoidTARS[/BLACKOUT]. :hehe:

I'm fine with the extreme mystery surrounding Interstellar but I'm not like obsessed with staying away from info or anything. I'm not going to be avoid trailers or T.V spots. I will probably only read Devin Faraci's review, possibly Drew McWeeny's if I feel like it.
Just curious,
Why only Faraci And McWeeny's reviews ?

Christopher Nolan can thank The Avengers now

Yeah. Interstellar will be assessed as a film wildly differently now that a trailer (among dozens) may or may not play before it.

I think someone was making a joke about INTERSTELLAR's opening BO. People can do that... Ya know... make a joke that concerns a Chris Nolan film.

Here's the online version of the TV spot:

Well, that certainly gives a better idea of what the plot is. Thanks for posting. I get the vibe that this film is going to have a very bittersweet ending.

The plot was always simple if you ask me. Earth is dying / running out of resources & they send a group of people 2 find a Planet that humans can live on. There are just shenanigans along the way

The plot was always simple if you ask me. Earth is dying / running out of resources & they send a group of people 2 find a Planet that humans can live on. There are just shenanigans along the way

I believe that's in the actual team's final after action report.

"We arrived at the Even Horizon of the spacial anomaly at 0845 Earth EST. We positioned our craft for insertion into the continuum rip and prepared for the shenanigans that would ensue."

I believe that's in the actual teams final after action report.

"We arrived at the Even Horizon of the spacial anomaly at 0845 Earth EST. We positioned our craft for insertion into the continuum rip an prepared for the shenanigans that would ensue."

There you go

The old leaked script got pretty zany though. (But IA that the ads are getting the premise across sufficiently. There's nothing more for them to tell).

That walking robot is ****ing weird looking. I did a double take.

God, TV spot just great. Great music and many new brilliant moments. Wow.

Wouldn't call it great music. Very derivative-sounding Zimmer pastiche, as though it were written by someone else aping Zimmer.

Can I say that I miss space based sci fi or every stripe. I hope this satisfies my need for such product. Done by the man that gave us both INCEPTION and THE PRESTIGE? Holy great looking movie, Batman!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"