Iron Fist Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Discussion in 'Past Marvel Series' started by Thread Manager, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Dasher10 I'm like Deadpool IRL

Iron Fist Season 2 so far is pretty good. I'm on Episode 2 now and it's a big step up.

2. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

I am going to marathon it tomorrow.

3. chicagodave Registered

Best second season of all the Netflix shows dont let anyone spoil this holy crap. I cant believe they went there. Im speechless.

4. Manasrepublic Registered

I am surprised how severely Alice Eve/Mary can severely beat Rand so easily. He posed no challenge to her

#829 Manasrepublic, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited by moderator Spider-Fan: Sep 7, 2018
  5. chicagodave Registered

We need a spoiler discussion thread i need to talk about where they are going with the show. Soooo many easter eggs.

6. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Make spoiler threads for each episode. I can do it later today, but if someone wants to it now feel free. Just label it Episode ___, Episode Title, and add SPOILER DISCUSSION to the end of thread name. Also note in your first post that it is a spoiler thread toward the beginning of the 1st post.

Keep in mind, the spoilers are free in there for spoilers up to and including that episode number. Episode 10 untagged spoilers should not be in the Episode 9 thread, for example.

7. Manasrepublic Registered

Apologies. I am new to the forum and tried putting in my post in spoiler tags but somehow I messed it up. Will be more mindful in the future

8. Flint Marko Bring me Thanos (P)

One episode down and wow, that was better than anything in season 1 from top to bottom. Better acting, better writing, and best of all - better action. Let's hope that continues.

I also like that it's just going to be 10 episodes. Smart move.

TheVileOne likes this.
  9. Slick Yup

One episode left myself and as someone that liked Iron Fist S1 flaws and all but I can also see why others pretty much hated season 1. I really think this season is such a big improvement. I feel like everybody brought their A game and really wanted to make something that is great and imo they succeeded. Raven, Clayton and the writers and cast and pretty much everybody have done something amazing. I’m still watching episode 12 but I can’t wait to see how this ends.

TheVileOne likes this.
  10. Havok83 Registered

"Iron Fist finally discovers its strength in Season 2 by accepting that Danny Rand is its weakest link."
    Iron Fist Season 2 Review - IGN

LOL at the IGN review shade

11. KaijuDude1992 Registered

Good to hear that it's an improvement over the first season and I actually didn't mind Season 1. Can't wait to watch it and hopefully I get to sometime today.

12. Daneen Registered

You talking about the thing in the end, also... the thing in the end..didint end up affecting dany at all cause he had two of the things... that did my head in. i want a season 3 also colleen wing is HOT

13. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

Jealous of all of you that are already through (or almost through) the season. I still have 3 hours of work to get through - and with how this day has gone so far, those 3 hours are going to drag out - and then grocery shopping to do before I can even start watching the new season.

[​IMG]

14. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

Remember guys, and I know no one has done this yet, tag spoilers in here. Or use the Spoilers thread Kane made :up:

15. Daneen Registered

He got injected with something remember that stuffed him up. same way they did to davos later it was a tranqelizer
    [

16. Daneen Registered

U guys are either gonna be super hyped and excited by the end it gets better after episode 4 or you wil really enjoy the show and wtf at the end,.

17. Web-Head Oh boy yeah

No episode threads yet?

Anyway, 10 minutes into episode 1 and I already knew it was better than last season.

Basically what I wanted from the beginning.

Danny is improved, the fight scenes are better, I love the Chinatown setting and the cinematography looks excellent.

Can't wait to see how this season shapes out

18. Daneen Registered

i got two words to say well three actually.. well FOUR

COLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN MOTHER ****ING WING!!!!!!

19. Havok83 Registered

The last series I saw was Defenders. Do I need to have seen Punisher, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones before jumping into this?

20. Mike Murdock Registered

I'm creating episode threads, btw

21. Silvermoon Made To Be Ruled

Almost done with grocery shopping, not much longer before I can get this started!!

22. Mike Murdock Registered

Yeah, as soon as I'm done dinner, I'll make my drink and start episode one.

For those who want a companion drink for this show, I recommend a Midori Sour:

1 1/2oz Midori Liqueur
    2oz Sour Mix
    1 1/2oz Lime Juice
    1 dash Sprite
    1 Maraschino Cherry

23. herolee10 No More Miracles

So for those that have seen all 10 episodes, does season 2 do justice for Danny's character? Would you guys recommend that it is worth investing 10 hours to watch the entire thing?

24. flickchick85 Admin of Might

Thanks for creating the episode threads, @Mike Murdock. Totally forgot this was today.

25. Mike Murdock Registered

No problem. I don't think I appreciated the three fewer episodes more than when I had to make those, though. I was worried that the plot synopses would spoil things, but I managed to avoid looking at them when copying and pasting.

I'm now four episodes into the season. It's much better. Is it the best Netflix show ever? No, but it's been interesting and tense and the plot keeps moving.