Is Allison Mack pregnant??

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
I've noticed that they have her wearing some weird lookin cloths (almost maternity looking) and they really havent been showing full-body shots. Plus her arms are lookin a little...big? I dont know maybe its just me.

Shes not fat.

Mike_D202 said:
... Plus her arms are lookin a little...big?...
well..
if you had said long, might have just been made into a very very
weird reference to plastic man..
:)

Odin's Lapdog said:
she's the hottest chick on the programme.

she and Lois both

Sure Lapdog, lol, close thread Morg, it isn't needed.

Odin's Lapdog said:
erica is a 40 yr old man in drag playing a early 20s girl.

ugh...

She didn't look like no 40y/o man doing those sit-ups yesterday, how do you do!!

i didn't watch it yesterday, i'm about 8 eps behind in teh uk, i've just watched the one where clark gets hypnotised by a fit chick with a gem.

Her arms always seem to look stranger larger compared to the rest of her body.

Mike_D202 said:
I've noticed that they have her wearing some weird lookin cloths (almost maternity looking) and they really havent been showing full-body shots. Plus her arms are lookin a little...big? I dont know maybe its just me.

Those tops are what the fashion is at the moment. I have a couple myself. :)

Odin's Lapdog said:
i didn't watch it yesterday, i'm about 8 eps behind in teh uk, i've just watched the one where clark gets hypnotised by a fit chick with a gem.

Well then my friend you are in for a treat!

Odin's Lapdog said:
she's the hottest chick on the programme.

Love Mack, but Durance is the uber hottie on SV. KK's a cutie too.

Are they aging up KK a bit to make Lex not look like a perv? She is looking very good these days(not that she ever didn't), but ED has the best body by far.

Awesome avatar cmill216.

Allison Mack is not fat. I love the outfits she's been wearing of late, they really show off more of her curvy figure.

I like Lana and Lois, but if I was Clark, I would be trying to get with Chloe. Hell, she already knows the secret, has proven she can keep it, what's not to like?

DarKush said:
I like Lana and Lois, but if I was Clark, I would be trying to get with Chloe. Hell, she already knows the secret, has proven she can keep it, what's not to like?

:D I feel the same way. They would make a great couple. But will it ever happen?

*SIGH* I doubt it.

DarKush said:
Allison Mack is not fat. I love the outfits she's been wearing of late, they really show off more of her curvy figure.
I have to agree.:up: :) :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"