Is God real?

Unleashed said:
So anytime you put someone down, you're upset?

it's obvious it upsets you.

BTW, you're not Hype's resident Atheist, you barely registered a few months ago. You probably embarrass Hype's resident atheists to be associated with you. :o

Unleashed said:
So anytime you put someone down, you're upset?

Do you use any words bigger than two sylabbles? Seriously you sound like a second grader... "Gay people suck" "I beat gay people up" "People who believe in god are dumb", yada yada yada... Try something called putting together a well constructed argument, perhaps something that say possesses an intelligent level higher than the second grade...

Lackey said:
it's obvious it upsets you.

BTW, you're not Hype's resident Atheist, you barely registered a few months ago. You probably embarrass Hype's resident atheists to be associated with you. :o
I registered like three years ago. :confused:

Oh. Never mind. For some reason I thought you were talking to me. Back to your drinks.

I actually got a bunch of my friends to start calling themselves agnostic instead of atheist when they found out what a strong cannotation of being an smug ***hole "Atheist" carries.

Not saying any atheists necessarily are, just saying that is the stereotype.

Leto Atrides said:
I actually got a bunch of my friends to start calling themselves agnostic instead of atheist when they found out what a strong cannotation of being an smug ***hole "Atheist" carries.

Not saying any atheists necessarily are, just saying that is the stereotype.

Most self-proclaimed "atheists" are agnostic because quite a few ***** and moan about religion, when if you're a real "atheist" you simply would not care.

Movies205 said:
:D At least you got a sense of humor:up:
I try, and btw I didn't just register a few mnonths ago.

well, technically I did but I've been here since 2002.

Unleashed said:
I try, and btw I didn't just register a few mnonths ago.

well, technically I did but I've been here since 2002.

Who were you before?

Personally, I don't try to confirm or deny the existence of a deity, I'm pretty agnostic but if someone wishes to beleive in god then more power to them who am I to judge.

To me it's childish to insult someone based on their beleifs and if one becomes offended and get upset because said person inuslted your beleiif in god then you're the one who truely has the problem.

By getting upset you not only let the other person win, it also shows that you lack faith in your own beleifs. Someone who has strong faith in their beleifs wouldn't become so offended and get upset so easily.

im very open minded about these things. i wont say he definatly doesnt exist, but im not about to go to church every sunday either. i had a best friend who was a jo-ho( johovahs (sp?) witness) but she turned really weird, i work with a highly religious woman and she's relly nice. but i'd need pretty substantial proof before i'd beleive, i mean i belive the evoltion theory but its pretty contradictive with the bible. i dont know, maybe a group of guys 2000 years ago said... wouldn't this make a great story?like a group of ancient reporters.

God (Yahweh) does not exist, just like Thor, Zeus, Amaterasu, Osiris, and every other deity that humans have created do not exist.

I do think theres something out there, but I have alot of doubts as to whether it is what I was taught to believe in every sunday morning.

Yeah, I also believe that there is something out there. What it is I obviously don't know for sure, but I tend to believe it's probably some type of force.

Ookami_Wolf1 said:
God (Yahweh) does not exist, just like Thor, Zeus, Amaterasu, Osiris, and every other deity that humans have created do not exist.
:up: :up: :up: :up:

So it was an accident that some remote planet was able to support life and that life would evolve from pond scum into human civilization?

Some accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"