The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would show that being a superhero has consequences. Might as well say that the Death of Gwen Stacy is giving the wrong message because it would mean that she would have been better off without that one hero.

Well if the Sinister Six get together to take revenge against Spider-man and wreck the city and cause a lot of damage
Wouldn't it seem like Spider-man led to more bad than good to the city.He wasn't stopping a crime or anything.He was taking care of his personal enemies which led to a lot of property damage/loss of life

So even if there is a sinister six,I don't want the theme to be revenge.
It would be better if the six got together for something different(A bank coup,world domination....) and Spider-man stops them

You don't need several villains to get together to say that. You just need one that you could argue wouldn't be a supervillain if not for Spider-man. Sinister Six is not unique in that. Plus it's largely subjective and that's what you choose to read into it.

Personally I think that would make for a nice storyline with Jamieson and the Bugle where he's blaming Spider-man for the chaos they cause. Though like I said that isn't exactly unique to the Sinister Six.

Personally I would agree with not wanting them to form just for revenge on Spidey. We don't know how they might tackle the Sinister Six in the movies. For all we know they could be more interested in committing crimes and becoming a supervillain crime organisation than simply wanting revenge on Spider-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"