The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 4

You don't need several villains to get together to say that. You just need one that you could argue wouldn't be a supervillain if not for Spider-man. Sinister Six is not unique in that. Plus it's largely subjective and that's what you choose to read into it.

Personally I think that would make for a nice storyline with Jamieson and the Bugle where he's blaming Spider-man for the chaos they cause. Though like I said that isn't exactly unique to the Sinister Six.

Personally I would agree with not wanting them to form just for revenge on Spidey. We don't know how they might tackle the Sinister Six in the movies. For all we know they could be more interested in committing crimes and becoming a supervillain crime organisation than simply wanting revenge on Spider-man.

You don't need several villains to get together to say that. You just need one that you could argue wouldn't be a supervillain if not for Spider-man. Sinister Six is not unique in that. Plus it's largely subjective and that's what you choose to read into it.
Not exactly(maybe for The Lizard)
But for the other Villains so far,its them committing crimes/wrecking chaos and spidey stopping them rather than them forming an organization with a personal vendetta against Spider-man

Personally I would agree with not wanting them to form just for revenge on Spidey. We don't know how they might tackle the Sinister Six in the movies. For all we know they could be more interested in committing crimes and becoming a supervillain crime organisation than simply wanting revenge on Spider-man.

That's exactly what I want if we ever see a sinister six

Though I still think its cartoonish,they are a group of misfits.
I would rather see a Daredevil/Spidey or Wolverine/Spidey team-up(One can dream)

How is it cartoonish? A number of supervillains had been defeated by Spider-Man on several occasions, and it would only be logical that if they teamed up, they would be able to defeat him.

"And there came a day, a day unlike any other... When Earth's mightiest villains found themselves united against a common threat... To fight the heroes no single villain could withstand... On that day, the Sinister 6 were born."

"And there came a day, a day unlike any other... When Earth's mightiest villains found themselves united against a common threat... To fight the heroes no single villain could withstand... On that day, the Sinister 6 were born."
*chills*

I know, right? It's spine-tingling.

I don't remember, but is that the exact quote from TASM annual?

Which quote?

Which quote?

Oh, I'm not sure. I was just quoting Samuel L. Jackson.

I for one can't wait to see Foxx as Electro. His costume isn't the best, itxms pretty generic but does it's job as a containment suit.

His boue electrical look is great. It's accurate to the Ultimate Versionso the constan unfunny jokes about Mr Freeze are stupid.

Where TASM lacked was the depth of it's villain. I think they focused a lot more on that this time around. TASM 2 is going to show Jamie Foxx really go through struggles, they're going to make us feel for the villain this time around. At least that's what they're telling us.

Connor's had some depth, but if they'd have left his scenes with is son and Peter after UB died in the film, he would have had a lot more.

I personally feel that Connors get a bad rap. He was an origin film villain, they have proven not to be too great.

At least Lizard had a plan, and a comic accurate one at that. GG had no motivation at all in SM 1 (what was his ultimate goal, they never say). Plus, he looked like a rejected Power Rangers villain. Electro wants to lay waste to NYC, which is acceptable motivation.

Yeah Goblin was like Loki in Avengers, just there being villanous with no reason at all.

This! I want Doc Ock to put the team together with an intricate plan that requires all their powers and abilities for each specific part of it to work.

This^ but Doc has to be planning it. Use Rhino for his strength, use Max to shut the block down of his power... Etc etc etc. That's how you make a villain team up.

This^ but Doc has to be planning it. Use Rhino for his strength, use Max to shut the block down of his power... Etc etc etc. That's how you make a villain team up.
Each member should serve a very specific purpose.

Does anyone think that Rhino and Shocker make a good team?

I think the Shocker would make a nice side villain to TASM 3 as Rhino is going to be for TASM 2. The best chemistry between villains would be Ock and Rhino. The insults would be hilarious, especially with Paul.

I think the Shocker would make a nice side villain to TASM 3 as Rhino is going to be for TASM 2. The best chemistry between villains would be Ock and Rhino. The insults would be hilarious, especially with Paul.
I'm so happy we have an actor who WANTS to play Rhino.

Exactly. A coordinated attack. Not merely just a gathering of baddies walking down the street wanting to pick a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"