The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to do Venom again. He was done poorly in SM3

I don't want to see Venom again in a Spider-Man movie, if they want to give him a solo movie fine but not in TASM series.

You don't need Doc Ock to do S6, if you have GG.

You don't need Doc Ock to do S6, if you have GG.
Is he NECESSARY? No. But he is part of what makes the S6 so iconic, so I think he should be a part of it. Green Goblin wouldn't be in the S6, but maybe in this incarnation he could be.

Goblin has always been more of a solo act as he's crazy and not a leader or follower, Doc Ock is a manipulator and planner, that is why he has to be the head of The Sinister Six IMO.

I don't want to see Venom again in a Spider-Man movie, if they want to give him a solo movie fine but not in TASM series.

This. I would like to see a solo movie. But I'd still like to see Carnage though. Maybe put the two of them together, like double trouble.

Goblin has always been more of a solo act as he's crazy and not a leader or follower, Doc Ock is a manipulator and planner, that is why he has to be the head of The Sinister Six IMO.
Hence Doc Ock being the "Master Planner."

If anything, Green Goblin would take on the S6 before joining them.

This may be a different take on the GG, so we don't know what Norman is planning. I'd like to see them keep using villains that we've never seen before (GG is ok because he is Peter's archnemesis).

It's hard to imagine how they'd tackle Doc Ock in the reboot given how excellent Molina was in SM2. That's one of the best comic book performances in my opinion. But, I'm sure they'd find a way.

It wouldn't be as hard as replacing Heath Ledger as Joker to be honest. I think they could do it. Its been 9 years since SM2 has come out.

isnt this thread about electro?...sorry i mean: eelectro

4sm.gif

he IS an eel.... eel before me! you aint no match against my eeling power

his lucky number is.... eeleven :rimshot:

:up: Without Doc Ock the Sinister Six wouldn't exist in the first place. Doc Ock IS the Sinister Six.

That seems to me like hyperbole. He may be important, but to say that you can't have the group without him is false since the comics have done it before as well.

I'm not a fan of GG in the Sinister Six myself. I wouldn't mind seeing HobGoblin as part of the Sinister Six instead though.

I like what I see of Jamie Foxx in movie roles. I'm fast becoming a fan of his. I enjoyed him in Django, and he looks fun and with a certain charisma in the trailer for White House Down. I may see that movie just for him. :up:

Hence Doc Ock being the "Master Planner."

If anything, Green Goblin would take on the S6 before joining them.

Another aspect is we are seeing more of Peter the scientist in this series so I would like to see him match wits with Ock in this regard.

I'm not a fan of GG in the Sinister Six myself. I wouldn't mind seeing HobGoblin as part of the Sinister Six instead though.

Hogboglin is one of my favourite comic book villains so count me in on that! A lot rides on what route they take with Goblin's in general though, I'm still hoping for classic over Ultimate.

Doc orchestrates the Sinister 6. Without him there's no structure, no goal and no plan. The best part about the 6 is how they approach Spidey, corner him in all directions so there's nowhere to run.

Sinister 6 is incredibly cartoonish,I don't get why fans want it so much

Last edited:
Because it's Spidey's greatest battle?

Spiderdevil, Why did people want the Avengers, because its six heroes teaming up in own movie, which is epic. S6 is the same thing, but in reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"