The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Jamie Foxx IS Electro - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should wait to see the official pic of Electro...im thinking that CGI will enhance the make up and I'd like to see what they do with that.

The lights already improve it a lot.

electro1.jpg

Oh yeah. It looks really good there. I like the way it looks like there's electricity running thru his veins...as it should. And I'm sure the CGI enhancements are gonna make this look even better. I'm pumped to check out an official pic.

Fox looks awesome. This is much better than i was expecting.

It's just amazing how great it already looks, just by using practical effects.

I was initially skeptical about Foxx's casting as Electro, but feel much better after seeing these pics. Much better than I originally thought, and will only look better after effects are added.

Go Webb Go!

Its an interesting look, but I'm not going to pretend it knocks my socks off or anything. I'll wait to see the full costume before passing judgment though.

I don't usually come on this board, I came here a couple of years ago to rant at how terrible Lizard looked, now I'm back to say how impressed I am with Foxx's look as Electro, he looks brilliant. Suddenly I'm incredibly excited for his performance.

Wonderful...I wish the studio would just release a full on official pic, because I doubt this is how they want us to see him first.

Its an interesting look, but I'm not going to pretend it knocks my socks off or anything. I'll wait to see the full costume before passing judgment though.

I'm trying to do the same. Set pics really don't do things justice. Take the ASM suit for example...personal opinions aside on the design elements, the set pics made the suit look awful but once viewed on film it looked fantastic. The colors and sheen of the fabric were picked up nicely in the finished movie product.

Do the lights point in different directions from his hood? Like the original masks lightning bolts?

I like what I'm seeing here. It'd be cool if this was the evolution of his look, and he didn't look like this from the very start. His "condition" worsens, his power grows, and his skin is ultimately consumed by electricity (as we see here).

Do the lights point in different directions from his hood? Like the original masks lightning bolts?

Are you talking about the actual lights on the hood? Those are to give his face an eery lit quality, like he is glowing. I'm sure they'll be removed in post production.

Are you talking about the actual lights on the hood? Those are to give his face an eery lit quality, like he is glowing. I'm sure they'll be removed in post production.

yup and might even be starting points for the special effects people if lightning bolts dart around his skin

Oh right. Lol. good point.

In that case, I hope they at least nod at the old costume. Maybe he starts in a green electricians outfit.

At least momentarily (a la Lizard's lab coat)

I like what I'm seeing here, not gonna lie.

You know, I'm actually pleasantly surprised that everyone isn't jumping on the hate train. There are a lot more people cool with it, or taking the wait and see approach, than I expected.

You're right

I am surprised people arent hating on it already(like almost everything related with the reboot),most of the people here are liking it

It can only look better with a costume and CGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"