Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find Joker's most brazen moments to be the funniest. I'm hoping for a lot of that.

I hope theres a scene where joker is having a conversation with someone and says or hears something that cracks him up really hard so he laughs hysterically for a really unreasonably long time (causing the audience to start to laugh) then in a blink of an eye he brutally murders who he was talking with (giving the audience that "oh ****" moment).

I hope theres a scene where joker is having a conversation with someone and says or hears something that cracks him up really hard so he laughs hysterically for a really unreasonably long time (causing the audience to start to laugh) then in a blink of an eye he brutally murders who he was talking with (giving the audience that "oh ****" moment).

i was thinking something similar to that . or maybe he kills someone and the reaction is so funny to him he has to stop and laugh for a second. like punching or stabbing someone in the throat and their reaction.

12112157_10153206227617683_5564091256243255987_n.jpg

Red hair?
Red hood

Joker = Jason Todd confirmed

I always thought this scene is perfect for the Joker. :woot:

[YT]watch?v=UqStvc107-M[/YT]

It looks like Justin Bieber and Kurt Cobain had a baby.

Looks almost like he escaped a straight jacket.

Love that Leto had fun with this.

Hope Suicide Squad isn't it for him.

I really hope Ayer wrote some great dialogue and scenes for the Joker.

Just watched The Dark Knight again. The writing was fantastic.

Leto wears some funky clothes [too funky for my tastes, anyways] but points for rocking the Asics/Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's.

EDIT: Reading this post now made me feel sick, so I'll remove what I said earlier and replace it with "He's having lots of fun with the role, and responding to fan reactions."

Last edited:
I hope the Joker wears pants like that.

Hey, if they're gonna embrace the street juggalo look, go big or go home. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"