Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's just it, he doesn't make extra effort. He already came out looking like a clown. He didn't add green hair or red lips to his look. DKR takes a liberty with established continuity by having him apply red lipstick.

It's not a huge liberty. As it's been mentioned, canonical Joker still crafts the persona around his looks. This just extends it so the whole transformation is a bit more feasible.

It's not a huge liberty. As it's been mentioned, canonical Joker still crafts the persona around his looks. This just extends it so the whole transformation is a bit more feasible.

Not if he just has white skin. There's nothing particularly clowny about that. Many comic book characters are white skinned. Heck vampires are often white skinned. So are Goth kids lol. The fact that he came out of the chemicals with green hair and red lips combined with the white skin is what made him look like a clown, and that's what he adopted the persona from.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good from that blurry shot. I like the bright hair, I just hope that the white suit isn't his only costume for the movie.

Not if he just has white skin. There's nothing particularly clowny about that. Many comic book characters are white skinned. The fact that he came out of the chemicals with green hair and red lips combined with the white skin is what made him look like a clown, and that's what he adopted the persona from.
But if he was indeed a comedian, a joker, before hand, it at least would add another form of plausibility.

But if he was a comedian, a joker, before hand, it at least would add another form of plausibility.

Are you saying you want an established origin in this? Or at least Joker to know who he was before? Because I don't. Joker works best as a mystery. Should never know what he was before he became Joker.

Are you saying you want an established origin in this? Or at least Joker to know who he was before? Because I don't. Joker works best as a mystery. Should never know what he was before he became Joker.

No, not for this :hehe:
I was just referring to my own idea for comicbook Joker.

I think we'll get some more tall tales of his false backstory with Harley. I hope so at least.

No, not for this :hehe:
I was just referring to my own idea for comicbook Joker.

Oh you mean the one who already had the green hair and red lips to authenticate the clown persona :oldrazz:

No I understand, I just thought you were referring to Leto's since it seems it may be possible that he self applies a lot of his clown face visage. Might explain those big panda eyes, too.

I think we'll get some more tall tales of his false backstory with Harley. I hope so at least.

Yes, by all means throw some multiple origin stuff in there. That would be great.

bad-1.jpg

Oh you mean the one who already had the green hair and red lips to authenticate the clown persona :oldrazz:

No I understand, I just thought you were referring to Leto's since it seems it may be possible that he self applies a lot of his clown face visage. Might explain those big panda eyes, too.

Yes, by all means throw some multiple origin stuff in there. That would be great.
I would give the colors back to him later on :oldrazz:

Yes, I think he'll be more of the performer in a sense of him applying products to enhance his clown like features. But in TDKR, it was almost done in a way that made him seem almost feminine. I won't say homosexual, because I can't classify it in those terms, because it would be incorrect and an insult - like saying all gay folk go on that way :hehe:

By the looks of him, I can see Jared being like what Joker was in the amusement park in TDKR, going completely, gleefully trigger happy.

It would be cool to see him telling different versions of his backstory to the squad :p

Kay, this Joker is pretty ****ing scary.

It'd be funny if this movie turned out to be Rated R :funny:.

"Here! Enjoy this nightmare fuel, homicidal clown!"

If Deadpool is to be a R rated film...then I hope WB come up with the same for Joker :p

Privacy doesn't matter in a public space. :hehe:

He shouldn't have been showing it to some random blonde in the hopes of her calling him Puddin' and Mr. J for the night :o

Yeah...He's pissed :hehe:

On the other hand, it just feels so convenient. He just happens to be showing someone footage that should, by all accounts, be on lockdown, in the middle of a crowded area, with a paparazzo having a perfect angle on him to catch the whole thing?

I don't know....

Hair is brighter than it should be BECAUSE they will filter/color the movie the way that that brightness will tone down to perfect shade of green.

On the other hand, it just feels so convenient. He just happens to be showing someone footage that should, by all accounts, be on lockdown, in the middle of a crowded area, with a paparazzo having a perfect angle on him to catch the whole thing?

I don't know....

I hope you're not implying the man who is playing Joker, who seems to be getting far too into character, is ****ing with us, in the same vain as the Clown Prince himself does?! :D

Now this I likesy.

Ok, I know I'm not the only one that thinks his Joker looks like Marilyn Manson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"