Jared Leto IS The Joker - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ok, I don't like the tats or the macklemore haircut or the jewellery or the fact he looks like Macaulay Culkin, however I still have faith Leto will be amazing. Its just a shame I will have to completely ignore the appearance.
Good, I'm not the only one. :D

idk how i didn't think of macklemore till now, lol

i'm pretty sure most of my joker get-up is from a thrift shop, now that you mention it.

I always associate that haircut with Jimmy Darmody. Michael Pitt rocked the ish outta that look.

I always associate that haircut with Jimmy Darmody. Michael Pitt rocked the ish outta that look.

Yeah I think Macklemore ruined it which is why I associate it with him over anyone else.

reminding me once again how ****ing awesome michael pitt would've been as the joker.

vwLYpdE.jpg

Spider-Aziz said:
Careful Joker, this picture will burn your coat.
Flame ******ant. :oldrazz:

I've learned to live with the damaged tat. It's not the end of the world. Everything else about Leto from a visual standpoint and even his mannerisms in the set videos are so on point. I have faith he's going to crush it.

So the pics from last night, mostly all the comments I saw were positive... Once they see the tattoos are in fact there, people hate on it again. :woo:

Just watching Leto's mannerisms, it looks like he is The Joker. I can't wait for his portrayal. :D

He does look A LOT better in action than on the photos. So does Harley.

Haha, I hear you. Just watch him on Hannibal. It'll either quench your thirst or make it so much worse.

his performance on hannibal is one of the reasons why i think he'd be awesome as the joker.

If you told me after TDK came out that in seven years, we'd be forced to accept a Joker with face tattoos, 2-Pac stomach ink, a purple Lamborghini, and a f**king grill, created by the director of Harsh Times and Street Kings, I'd call you a liar.

Haha, I hear you. Just watch him on Hannibal. It'll either quench your thirst or make it so much worse.

I may be the only one, but that performance to me came off as a pale, pale, imitation / ripoff of Ledger's Joker.

also, i always imagined joker's jokermobile to be something sort of like sweet tooth's iconic ice cream truck/death trap in the twisted metal video game series, so idk about him driving a fresh as hell Lamborghini. unless he stole it from bruce wayne.

also, i always imagined joker's jokermobile to be something sort of like sweet tooth's iconic ice cream truck/death trap in the twisted metal video game series, so idk about him driving a fresh as hell Lamborghini. unless he stole it from bruce wayne.
I always imagined more of a RatRod.

I can honestly say this entire movie just seems meh. The production value screams fan film, and the only character I like is killer croc. I think Leto would be a great joker if they made him look like the joker and not a punk in joker makeup. I'll reserve my judgement but I don't see this movie being a hit at all.

I can honestly say this entire movie just seems meh. The production value screams fan film, and the only character I like is killer croc. I think Leto would be a great joker if they made him look like the joker and not a punk in joker makeup. I'll reserve my judgement but I don't see this movie being a hit at all.

Oh did you get a private screening? And how can I go about getting one? :oldrazz:

absurd.gif

A fan film? Really? This film looks like any other Hollywood production from what any of us can tell. Saying it looks cheap is such a massive exaggeration that people always throw out whenever they don't like the BTS stuff.

Loving it = epic
Hating it = cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"