Joseph Gordon-Levitt CONFIRMED for COBRA COMMANDER!

He sounds like a fan boy who who just landed the role of Cobra Commander.

Oh wait!

LoL, I love JGL but it's hard for me to watch that video and take the man seriously as the 2nd most menacing villan from my childhood (right under The Shredder)

They should have taken inspiration from Darth Vader for this role. It would have been best if they had hired an experienced theater actor to wear the hood and have a quality voice actor dub the lines.

They should have taken inspiration from Darth Vader for this role. It would have been best if they had hired an experienced theater actor to wear the hood and have a quality voice actor dub the lines.

EXACTLY!
This movie has so much potential. I hope they are punking us. :csad:

I keep watching the video and sinking into further in depression...
:(

He should have been wearing he hood when he did that. :up:

Haha, just picturing Cobra Commander saying something is awesome.

MTV blocks streaming so that all non-US internet users can't view it for some absurd reason. Somebody needs to host the interview on Youtube.

wow! THAT guy is CC!! Oh man. Haha! I'm totally passing on this flick.

JGL is going to pull a Heath Ledger and freaking surprise all of us with his CC. He can definately pull off the voice and he has the acting ability.

Blame the casting of Duke, if you are angry about the age. They should have gotten Matthew Fox and then it;d been someone of comparative age as CC. But JGL is a good actor and he'll do something memorable.

I'll hold judgment until I see the kid in CC gear but I hope he doesn't suck.

JGL is going to pull a Heath Ledger and freaking surprise all of us with his CC. He can definately pull off the voice and he has the acting ability.
Agreed, but I don't know about the rest of the film.

Of all the decisions made regarding this project, JGL is the one I am most excited about.

I'm still not sold on JGL, like many other things in this movie. As a GI JOE fan, I just hope this movie won't suck.

I'm still not sold on JGL, like many other things in this movie. As a GI JOE fan, I just hope this movie won't suck.

I wasnt to sold on Transformers when it was at this stage in production, but luckily, the movie suprised the hell out of me, I just hope G.I. Joe does the same.

Im also very suspect of this film. I just dont know. Im hoping it turns out good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"