Justice League Status Updates Thread - Part 2

That first one is very familiar, as is the second, but a it's written differently, makes it sound worse, and abridges all the script excerpts.

I really didn't mind the script. It needs some rewrites ([BLACKOUT]no action until close to 40 minutes in, Batman snapping Max Lord's neck, Kryptoburger[/BLACKOUT]), but it really wasn't as bad as I had expected.

The Justice League: Mortal cast.

1173910_576813719082184_673575929_n.jpg

From the bottom- director George Miller, Jay Baruchel(Maxwell Lord), Hugh Keays-Byrne(Martian Manhunter). Next row- Santiago Cabrera(Aquaman), Adam Brody(The Flash), Teresa Palmer(Talia al Ghul), stuntman Greg Van Borssum, and producer Barrie Osborne(Lord of the Rings). Armie Hammer(Batman) is at the very back and D.J. Cotrona(Superman) directly in front of him.

http://rustbeltflicks.blogspot.com/2014/04/george-millers-justice-league-cast-of.html

Other photos are at the link. No costumes. Sorry.

Edit: I think that's Zoe Kazan (Iris Allen) in the back left. I do not know who is standing to the left of Cotrona. Others missing are Megan Gale (Wonder Woman) and Common (Green Lantern).

Last edited:
I want that movie to have actually happened so bad.

Besides Jay as Maxwell Lord, I would have really loved to see that film. It sounded promising.

I wanna see the costumes so freaking much! :csad:

Megan Gale as WW should be so... :hubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"