kenshiro vs goku(when first arriving at namek)

I guess if he tocuhes Goku, he wins, but I am Goku is easily more powerful and faster.

I say Goku wins, hands down.

Goku just got out of a big fight with Thanos and then you throw this guy at him come on.

Goku wins.

Gotenks said:
Goku just got out of a big fight with Thanos and then you throw this guy at him come on.

Goku wins.

lol just asking..how about goku during the fight with nappa, but without kaioken

OMEGAVEGETTO said:
lol just asking..how about goku during the fight with nappa, but without kaioken

Goku beat down Nappa without Kaioken.
With Kaioken, he would've killed him with ease.

goku did use kioken........... but im sayin durin that time and say he didnt know how to use kioken.

OMEGAVEGETTO said:
goku did use kioken........... but im sayin durin that time and say he didnt know how to use kioken.

I don't remember Goku using Kaioken on Nappa.

OMEGAVEGETTO said:

He would've beat Nappa, but Vegeta would've killed him.

Warhammer said:
He would've beat Nappa, but Vegeta would've killed him.

IM NOT 100% SURE BUT I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT GOKU HAD NAPPA IN THE AIR WITH ONE HAND..I THOUGHT HE HAD HIM LIKE THAT CAUSE HE USE THE KAIKEN AND I KNOW GOKU WOULD HAVE WON WITHOUT IT...BUT KENSHIRO IS THE QUESTION, AND KEN IS PRETTY FAST HIMSELF

I say Kenshiro :up: Ain't nuthin like guy who can make your head explode with just a little touch.

Warhammer said:
I don't remember Goku using Kaioken on Nappa.

He did.

He did it right before he put his fist to his back in that awesome pose.

Tsunulia said:
I say Kenshiro :up: Ain't nuthin like guy who can make your head explode with just a little touch.

he's 2 slow to touch goku

Lol I Guess Your Right...wat If Ken Taught Goku His Style...nobody Could Stop Him After That Lol

Tsunulia said:
This thread is Kenshiro, Kenshin is in a nother thread.

Whoops.
Typo, but I meant Kenshiro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"