Guardians of the Galaxy Lee Pace as Ronan: the Accuser

Looks like we'll have to wait until the pre release announcement when the movie starts filming. I thought we would have had confirmation on some of the roles from LR by now. Maybe Marvel has really battened down the hatches for this?

I think that's possible. So much contradictory info from usually credible sites. Misinformation maybe. I usually don't think that a studio would bother but the rumors are all over the place this time.

Looks like we'll have to wait until the pre release announcement when the movie starts filming. I thought we would have had confirmation on some of the roles from LR by now. Maybe Marvel has really battened down the hatches for this?
I wouldn't trust anything out of LR anyway with their horrible track record.

They got the Pierce and Batroc casting right. The only one I don't listen to is Mayimbe.

I'm going for him (and Ophelia Lovibond) to be Nova's

They've already said they aren't using Mo-Cap for Rocket. They'll hire a actor just for the voice.

I really doubt they'll put off Rocket's casting till Post-Production. They'll want the actor's personality bouncing off the other cast members, a la Zach Braff in Oz.

Groot, on the other hand...

I'll be strait, I don't give a **** about Rocket's casting..like at all

They got the Pierce and Batroc casting right. The only one I don't listen to is Mayimbe.

Yeah, Mayimbe is the only one who really isn't too credible

Come on. He was totally spot on about WB trying to get Christian Bale to reprise his role as Bruce Banner in a Planet Justice League movie.

I'll be strait, I don't give a **** about Rocket's casting..like at all

Yeah, Mayimbe is the only one who really isn't too credible

Quiet you! :o

Come on. He was totally spot on about WB trying to get Christian Bale to reprise his role as Bruce Banner in a Planet Justice League movie.

:hehe:

And Black Panther flying out to space to fight Darkseid with Iron Man and the Justice League.

Last edited:
Quiet you! :o

:hehe:

And Black Panther flying out to space to fight Darkseid with Iron Man and the Justice League.

Wait, is that supposed to happen in Christopher Nolan's James Bond movie or in Green Lantern 2: The Rise of Quicksilver?

But either way... that’s not all cool kids!

We got ourselves a mailing list! So if you want to be down with what we are up to, signup below! Don’t worry we won’t spam you, but we are working on some very cool things if you want to stay in the loop! So what are you waiting for? Signup below!

Wait, is that supposed to happen in Christopher Nolan's James Bond movie or in Green Lantern 2: The Rise of Quicksilver?

But either way... that’s not all cool kids!

We got ourselves a mailing list! So if you want to be down with what we are up to, signup below! Don’t worry we won’t spam you, but we are working on some very cool things if you want to stay in the loop! So what are you waiting for? Signup below!

Latter - starring Christian Bale and Chadwick Boseman!

I adore Eh Mayimbe snark... as I do any derivation of his name :woot:

I adore Eh Mayimbe snark... as I do any derivation of his name :woot:

:dj
"Hey, I just read this,
And it sounds crazy;
But here's my rumor,
So call Eh Maybe."

Last edited:
^Same here, Nova or Ronan would make me a very happy man indeed. I think Nove would fit into this movie more than Ronan from what we know though.

I'm still hoping for Magus/Adam Warlock he seems perfect for the role. I really don't see him as Ronan, and I feel like him playing Nova is a waste of a great Magus.

Thought Pace was the best thing in the Hobbit trailer...

I'm still hoping for Magus/Adam Warlock he seems perfect for the role. I really don't see him as Ronan, and I feel like him playing Nova is a waste of a great Magus.

I highly doubt he's the Nova. I'm still thinking Warlock/Magus as well

I want Cumberbatch for Korvac, only problem is Kha- John Harrison is a similar character in some ways.

Isn't he a natural blonde?

But then he couldn't be Dr. Strange and he was born to play that part.

But then he couldn't be Dr. Strange and he was born to play that part.

I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't think he would be a good fit or looks the role

Don't kill me

Agreed. I like him but he's no Stephen Strange.

LIAAAAAAAAAARS!!!

Kidding, of course ;)

But no, seriously... Cumberbatch for Dr. Strange. I want it.

I am crossing every appendage I have for Lee Pace to be Nova. I think it makes sense if they're hoping to spin him off into his own franchise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"