Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually not half bad looking. Though the all leather look is kinda disappointing. Is leather the only material the CW can afford?

Also, Hawkman's mace is kinda puny. THIS is a mace.

XjxCfLM.jpg

I like what I see. Was hoping Hawkman would have the huge helmet still though.

That's actually not half bad looking. Though the all leather look is kinda disappointing. Is leather the only material the CW can afford?

Also, Hawkman's mace is kinda puny. THIS is a mace.

XjxCfLM.jpg

OCsYeIc.jpg

That mace looks ridiculous.

Hawkgirl looks good, not feeling Hawkboy though..

Probably. Hawkman's look is one that's REALLY hard to pull off well in live-action. Smallville gave it the gold-old college try, but it didn't really work. I like these, although I prefer Hawkgirl's look (but then again I almost always prefer her look over his).

I can't believe there is going to be a live action justice league type TV show featuring Hawkman and Hawkgirl wow! What a time for comics we live in.

Hawkgirl looks okay, but idk how I feel about Hawkman.

Not bad.

Need to see more of the details of his suit, but it looks like there are nods to the comics look there.

People are complaining abot the mace...historically, that's about the size of most battle maces. They weren't usually the cartoonishly large things you see in the comics and movies.

I don't particularly like the Hawkman costume. Something about it seems mediocre. The Hawkgirl costume- imagining it with CGI wings-is pretty good.

I think I'm one of the few that appreciated the Smallville costume for what it was going for. The execution wasn't very good partly because the material made the suit look cheap. But the same design could certainly be made better.

I think they both look good, but Hawkman's headpiece reads a little more Wolverine than Hawkman to me.

Not bad. For Hawkman I would have preferred something a bit more like what we had in Smallville. He does look a little more like what a more comic-faithful-looking Wolverine could have looked like in the first X-Men, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hawkgirl looks very sweet! I guess all in all they look very Hawkworld-like.

I like the costumes. The helmets are well done. The mace is too puny.

Costumes don't look bad. Wish they had given them more color though and a bigger mace.

My opinion is similar to Astro that Hawkman costume in Smallville was horrendus. I love Michael Shanks but he wasn't cut enough to pull off the sleeveless look. The materials they used were so cheap looking that it came out looking like cosplay and not the good kind. Where you like ohh yeah they really put some imagination into that. Then for some reason red hawk symbol that light up reminded me of the Thundercats.

People do realize that maces usually aren't that cartoonishly big right?

They usually aren't made out of Nth metal either.

Not the same thing. I prefer this, it looks like an actual weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"