Not open for further replies.
Nah dude Ethan Suplee as Bane

Rosario Dawson as Catwoman
Kevin Smith as The Penguin
Jason Mewes as The Riddler
Brian O'Halloran as Gordon
Jeff Anderson as Robin

I can live with it if he's working for Chris Rock's Joker. I can only imagine the explanation for the "white face."

Last edited:
Yknow Chris Rock almost played Jimmy Olsen in Tim Burton's Superman Leeeyives

Rosario Dawson as Catwoman
Kevin Smith as The Penguin
Jason Mewes as The Riddler
Brian O'Halloran as Gordon
Jeff Anderson as Robin

Jason Lee as...

Kevin Smith wanted Jason Lee as Brainiac and Mewes as Olsen

Yknow Chris Rock almost played Jimmy Olsen in Tim Burton's Superman Leeeyives
Daaaaaaaaamn!

If only we could bring back George Carlin for the Ventriloquist. I would dare another Batman villain to try to be funnier.

And we need Alan Rickman as Mr. Freeze and Salma Hayek as Lady Shiva.

Too many goddamn bets in this thread! And Tom Cruise wouldn't be horrible, I love him as an actor, Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia and Minority Report are the sheeeeeeee-bo, Oblivion sucks maynards though.

I just feel like we could get a more compelling performance from Cranston. Seriously Walter White is one of the best performances I've seen in my life, FO SHO. Cranston would wreck Luthor's b-hole, he'd cast it into the fire. He'd DESTROY IT!
[YT]m_-qJKKz_Go[/YT]

btw , why the F didn't Elrond just slit Isildur's throat and kick him and the ring into Mt. Doom? Oh yeah. plot. But he had a perfect chance.

Here's my final list I'll throw out there:

Mark Strong
Bryan Cranston
Leonardo DiCaprio
Matthew McConaughey
Matt Damon
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Bradley Cooper (If not Lex, He'd make a good rebooted Green Lantern or Aquaman)

This is exciting! We shall see....

Here's my final list I'll throw out there:

Mark Strong
Bryan Cranston
Leonardo DiCaprio
Matthew McConaughey
Matt Damon
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Bradley Cooper (If not Lex, He'd make a good rebooted Green Lantern or Aquaman)

This is exciting! We shall see....

I think Phoenix should be thrown in the mix as well with Leo, Cooper, McConaughey, Damon. I also think Ralph Fiennes would be a great choice as Lex. I think WB's and Snyder are going for a big name as Lex.

Leo DiCaprio would just be too awesome. I wish he was down for stuff like this, but I doubt he ever will be.

Leo DiCaprio would just be too awesome. I wish he was down for stuff like this, but I doubt he ever will be.
Leo said not too long ago he was going to take a break from acting for a little bit, so I don't expect him to be in this genre anytime soon. If ever.

Would you keep his hair or not?
I've recently been warming to the idea of Lex keeping his hair at first. If they're going with a vain characterization, it might even be one of those strange quirks that it's kept tidy and styled at all times. Then through the series, a freak accident (exposure to Kryptonite?) makes him lose it giving him the iconic look we now expect. It would be nice to tie something like that into his arc. Wouldn't be the first time it's been done.

Id say Bradley Cooper but I doubt he'll shave his head, I hear he's weird about his hair lol.

To me it's between Brolin and McConaughay. They may think of getting somebody like Dicaprio or Pitt but I doubt they'd do it.

Id say Bradley Cooper but I doubt he'll shave his head, I hear he's weird about his hair lol.

To me it's between Brolin and McConaughay. They may think of getting somebody like Dicaprio or Pitt but I doubt they'd do it.
How about Hamm? We've seen bald and his personalitie could fit

Leo said not too long ago he was going to take a break from acting for a little bit, so I don't expect him to be in this genre anytime soon. If ever.

I've recently been warming to the idea of Lex keeping his hair at first. If they're going with a vain characterization, it might even be one of those strange quirks that it's kept tidy and styled at all times. Then through the series, a freak accident (exposure to Kryptonite?) makes him lose it giving him the iconic look we now expect. It would be nice to tie something like that into his arc. Wouldn't be the first time it's been done.
Good theory...

maybe shaved will give another impression, and will give the character another perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"