Lights, Camera, Action! The Movie RPG [OOC]

It's basically a standard rule on the hype: you can't take up a third character unless you've played through a full season in a hype game. =\
:csad:... Well I guess I'll give up Harry if I can only have two. I don't really have a story for him right now.

:csad:... Well I guess I'll give up Harry if I can only have two. I don't really have a story for him right now.
You'd give up Harry Potter for the Chronicle of Riddick guy?

Poor move, in my opinion.

I know horrible move but I'm not doing anything with Harry. But I gotta story that could team Jack and Riddick together.
Unless of course someone wants to team up with Harry??

Dude, jinn, don't drop a character just because you can't think of any stories.

Ask around for interaction, but don't drop him.

Plus, I'm sure that voldemort would interact with him.

I know I know.
School has just been keeping me from thinking.
Thats all.

Make stories up in class :up:

I always write my best stuff when I'm bored in math.

Ha ha ha but If i did that I would fail =p
Drivers Ed though....

Ok, I'm going to switch. You can put the Terminator on reserve, and I'll pick up Zach. If I'm limiting myself to one character here (for now), I'm more interested in playing Zach.

Oh.. Ha ha ha!!
I haven't watched that show since I was like 6.
I would love for them to bring it back.

Hey, ebj, see if you can wrangle another guy and a lady or two in so we can have a full power rangers team. :up:

Hype! User Name: Eddie Brock Jr.

Desired character: Zack Taylor, the Black Power Ranger

Is your character a 'good-guy' or a 'bad-guy?':
As good as they come, baby.

Movie(s) that that character has appeared in:
Technically, Zack himself has never appeared in a movie. The Black Ranger, however, appeared in the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers movie. You see, Walter Jones - the actor who played Zack - was not being paid sufficiently, considering the success of the show. So he, Jason, and Trini were written out of the show.

Release date(s) of film(s):

Which of the following, if any, describes your character?

Average-Joe: Your character is a normal person who has access to extraordinary items.

Genre of film that your character stars in: Action/Adventure, Science Fiction

Brief history of the character in their films up to the start of the RPG:
Zack is one of the original five Power Rangers. He was the original Black Ranger, and also second-in-command.

An intergalactic being named Ivan Ooze escapes from his own personal prison and attempts to enslave the earth. Ivan almost kills Zordon, thus draining the Power Rangers of their powers. They are sent to a far away planet to gain the powers of the Ninjetti. When they do receive their new powers (Zack's was the Frog, by the way), they return and defeat Ivan. They regain their original powers, and they continue to protect Angel Grove from the evil Lord Zed and Rita Repulsa.

What font face and color do you plan on using for your character's speech: Bolded Black Garamond

Please write, in character, a two-paragraph (No more, no less) sample post. Please ensure that your post is in character, contains dialogue, and conforms to standard guidelines of the English language:

(Note: this is just a sample, and will not be used as an IC post.)

I'm all alone. I'm so used to fighting with the other Rangers at my side, but this time, I'm alone. I desperately try my communicator again, but it fails. The Putties are closing in.

Here goes nothing. "It's morphing time!" I shout. I press the button on my Morpher while adding, "Mastodon!" In the blink of an eye, my body is enveloped in the Black Ranger suit, and I know what's about to go down.

"Alright, who's first?"

Are there any attached NPC's that you will require for your character?
To my knowledge, no.

How many times per day do you plan on posting in character?:
We'll see.

What, if anything, can you bring to this RPG?
The Mastodon Zord!

Do you know how to post pictures on the boards?
Black_ranger_zack.jpg

Hey SSF, I've got a good news-bad news situation for you.

Good news - after re-watching the first Terminator movie, when I re-apply, the Terminator is going to be a villain.

Bad news - I'm still not picking him up for a little while.

Y'know...in a perfect world, twy and Noon would pick up Kimberly and Trini, and someone else would pick up Billy.

But this isn't a perfect world. :csad:

Anyway, first Zack post up. It's not much, but hey, no one else is doing anything! :cmad::yay:

I would like to reserve Billy the blue Ranger as well as Det. James Carter, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"