Days of Future Past // ' Lights, Camera, Action!': The Official Filming DOFP Thread [April15-Oct]

Ooo might have secondary photography up till 30th!

Meaning tomorrow is the last day. LOL.

Tomorrow?! Hopefully Ellen can film as much as possible :-)

secondary photography? is that like the second unit?

Last edited:
SECOND TO LAST DAY OF PRINCIPAL PHOTOGRAPHY!

Which means principal photography will end Saturday the 17th of August. Singer said nothing about secondary photography.

Last edited:
Does this mean they are ahead of the filming schedule? I'm asking because my brain is stupid.

I hope the end of principal photography means that Fox will finally release the teaser trailer.

Avengers and Man of Steel trailers were released on July on previous years, so Fox is waiting more than they should I think.

When was the avengers trailer released in relation the the films actual release?

When was the avengers trailer released in relation the the films actual release?

do you mean full trailer right?

because just on the comment before yours I posted that the teaser came in July, on Captain American mid credits.

do you mean full trailer right?

because just on the comment before yours I posted that the teaser came in July, on Captain American mid credits.

Yeah I meant the full trailer :) cos technically we have had a teaser on the wolverine

that was a scene, not a teaser trailer, hehe. not the same

Could this be something from the underwater filming Singer tweeted about? Hugh's hair looks like it's wet and they are in a tent with a director chair in the back.

tumblr_mrmac9wwto1ro4cnfo1_1280.jpg

http://hughjackmania.tumblr.com/image/58409361478

the next step for wolverine... CAN HE SURVIVE DROWING??? YES HE CAN!!

meh!

Production/Filming has wrapped! We need to have a wrap party!!!!!

On this day, the 17th of August, 2013!

Last edited:
So the film will be edited by next week! Then 8 months of VFX work. :)

That CGI is gonna look doep. Seems like he's getting plenty of time to edit it too. :up:

That's a DAMN good amount of time for VFX :D. It's nice that an X-Men film will have plenty of time for post-production.

My friend will be starting tomorrow at his new job and he's working on X-men :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"