Lord of the Advice: Fellowship of the Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick is making out with, what best I can think, is her boyfriend on the dance floor. My roommate is DJing. I f*****ed her onstage (in plain sight of the bar) and in the alleyway not five minutes ago.

Ok, I'm calling BS on this story, why would you logon to SuperHeroHype during a party or at a bar? Why is your first inclination after getting some to tell people on an internet message board?

That's funny, because I'm talking with a religious Catholic nut on another forum who thinks sex before marriage is a mortal sin and "promiscuous behavior." I pointed out that I'm talking marriage with the man I lost my virginity to (in my mid-20s, mind you, and I haven't been with anyone else since), totally not promiscuous at all, and somehow the church puts me at the same level as you guys. :funny: By sleeping with the man I'll eventually marry, I've committed just as much of a mortal sin as sleeping with 20 men.

I might as well go ALL OUT at my bachelorette party since I'm already going to hell! :awesome:

Yeah, religious nutters be nutters and make no logical sense. :dry:

Don't even get me started on the church's views on sex. My fiancee and I are going through the pre-marriage stuff so we can get married by the church (more for our parents than us). It's ridiculous, they believe the only correct form of safe sex is the rythm method. In one of the classes they actually thought we should apoligise to our future wife/husband for any previous partners we had, saying that even though we didn't meet yet, it was still a form of cheating.

Ok, I'm calling BS on this story, why would you logon to SuperHeroHype during a party or at a bar? Why is your first inclination after getting some to tell people on an internet message board?
I have an iPhone, so I'm never not connected to the interwebz. It happened. I honestly could care less if you "called BS" because you'd be wrong.

The funny thing is you guys are basically the only ones I told. I told one other friend. I mistakenly thought my DJ roommate had casually not noticed me doing it up onstage, but as it turns out he did. Called me about it the next day, otherwise no one I lived with would've heard about it.

I guess the owner/manager of the bar saw as well.

Last edited:
Lord of the Advice: Fellowship of the Relationships

In response to some of the comments before the previous thread got shut down, I have also gotten plenty of ass from Facebook :o

I don't try picking someone up on Facebook. But then again, my fiance frowns upon stuff like that.

Last edited:
My bf actually deactivated his Facebook account, so I'm having a relationship with nobody. :funny:

Are you calling BS on his story because:

A) You do not believe HE could do that?

OR

B) Out of disbelief that a woman would cheat on her boyfriend in plain sight/ or pick up a new guy right after getting rogged by a different one in public?

I don't think it's necessarily BS.

And I'm not against the telling of war stories.

But I agree I don't get the 5 minutes after the act, you post it on a superhero messageboard. :shrug:

To me, someone boasting of their wild sexual escapades in such a heavy-handed "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!" fashion is usually indicative that it did not happen.

However....it is possible.

I don't really give a **** either way.

My bf actually deactivated his Facebook account, so I'm having a relationship with nobody. :funny:

My status is the same way, and my girlfriend is on Facebook, lol.

She's real private. She was getting real annoyed when everyone in my department was gossipping about our relationship. She doesn't like to put her business out there on the internet, so even though we're friends on Facebook, we're not actually tagged as "in a relationship" together, lol.

I deleted Grindr because it was totally unproductive and it seemed like everyone was just trying to pick me up for a random hookup even though I flat-out said on my profile that I wasn't interested in that.

I don't think it's necessarily BS.

And I'm not against the telling of war stories.

But I agree I don't get the 5 minutes after the act, you post it on a superhero messageboard. :shrug:
And on a superhero messageboard where you get a high-five if you ask a girl out on a date and she says yes. :funny:

My status is the same way, and my girlfriend is on Facebook, lol.

She's real private. She was getting real annoyed when everyone in my department was gossipping about our relationship. She doesn't like to put her business out there on the internet, so even though we're friends on Facebook, we're not actually tagged as "in a relationship" together, lol.
My bf would be mortified that I ever mention his existence AT ALL (he's so private I think it borders on paranoid), but of course I would never air our dirty laundry in public. As far as I'm concerned, if our experience helps out other people, it's okay.

I don't think Jinouga ever really reads anyone's responses to her posts, which further begs the question of what her point is. She's better off just making a LiveJournal.

And on a superhero messageboard where you get a high-five if you ask a girl out on a date and she says yes. :funny:

Please.

They'd get a high five if a girl inadvertently brushes their breast against their arm.

I don't think Jinouga ever really reads anyone's responses to her posts, which further begs the question of what her point is. She's better off just making a LiveJournal.
mirror.jpg

I wish Optimus would've posted a photo of the girl . . . or at least his shiny finger afterwards :o

My bf would be mortified that I ever mention his existence AT ALL (he's so private I think it borders on paranoid), but of course I would never air our dirty laundry in public. As far as I'm concerned, if our experience helps out other people, it's okay.

My girlfriend isn't that paranoid, hehe. She did make a good point though - I had mentioned how everyone in the department was talking about us, and she was pretty much just like "these people didn't even know who I was a month ago, and now they wanna spread my business around all over the place"

She wasn't mad, just kind of annoyed that everyone was talking about her and I. And it's a good point. These people didn't know who she was, and the only reason why they even know of her now is because she's with me. They would pay absolutely no attention to her otherwise. I can definitely see why she'd be frustrated.

I'm the opposite, I really don't feel like I have much to hide, and I'll spread my own business to other people, probably way too easily, but alas, it is my business to spread around if I choose. But knowing how private she is, I've still taken the position of not advertising my relationship with her all over the place (including on Facebook).

I wish Optimus would've posted a photo of the girl . . . or at least his shiny finger afterwards :o

Hopefully his shiny finger didn't stink afterwards.

Ugh, I still have bad memories of the first time I touched 'tang.

I believe you Optimus. :up:

(There's a pubic hair under that fingernail.)

She already has a blog and actually stopped posting on it. So she definitely does like the attention, even if it's "I know better than all of you peons!" kind of reaction. :funny:

My girlfriend isn't that paranoid, hehe. She did make a good point though - I had mentioned how everyone in the department was talking about us, and she was pretty much just like "these people didn't even know who I was a month ago, and now they wanna spread my business around all over the place"

She wasn't mad, just kind of annoyed that everyone was talking about her and I. And it's a good point. These people didn't know who she was, and the only reason why they even know of her now is because she's with me. They would pay absolutely no attention to her otherwise. I can definitely see why she'd be frustrated.

I'm the opposite, I really don't feel like I have much to hide, and I'll spread my own business to other people, probably way too easily, but alas, it is my business to spread around if I choose. But knowing how private she is, I've still taken the position of not advertising my relationship with her all over the place (including on Facebook).
LOL my bf would attract attention nowhere. :funny: I think his paranoia is a remnant of working in defense, where he could say nothing about anything. Since he's left the field, I'll probably have to get him out of his shell because anonymity and hermitness never helped anyone get ahead in the internet age, unless you're a naturally talented SOB like Alan Moore. :funny:

Yeah, I used to worry a lot about what other people said about me, then I figure I might as well fight off any gossip by simply being unabashedly me. :awesome: Plus nobody really gives a crap when they gossip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"