Revenge of the *Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I hang out with a girl yesterday because I told her I wrote poetry and she wanted to read some of my stuff.We hung out went to get something to eat then hung out in the kitchen going over some of my poetry.That was pretty much it. I thought she was hot before but now I actually think I like her. I'm unsure how to approach though. She was sorting seeing another writer but she was telling me A. He creeped her out and B. He wouldn't commit so she was ending it. I'm really bad at knowing if people are interested unless they make it really obvious. I feel like her telling me about the other guy is a red flag and if she was interested she wouldn't have told me. opinions?

This is kind of a double edged sword. On one hand you have this woman telling YOU that she's not really into this guy. On the other hand she may be telling YOU this because she thinks you're a non-threat; friend zone material. The only thing I suggest is you let this relationship she's currently trying to steer clear of end. Once she's free and clear, don't wait for her to show interest, take a leap of faith and ask her. If you were meant to be strictly friends then so be it, but that may not be the case exactly.

As a general statement, I have to say that at times it is hilarious to watch how firmly some of the males around here believe they understand the "feminine mind" like we're all the same :oldrazz:
I actually have a fairly simple assumption: women are humans and their brains are not fundamentally different from mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"