The Relationship Thread and the Kingdom of the Crystal Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick is making out with, what best I can think, is her boyfriend on the dance floor. My roommate is DJing. I f*****ed her onstage (in plain sight of the bar) and in the alleyway not five minutes ago.

Ok, I'm calling BS on this story, why would you logon to SuperHeroHype during a party or at a bar? Why is your first inclination after getting some to tell people on an internet message board?

That's funny, because I'm talking with a religious Catholic nut on another forum who thinks sex before marriage is a mortal sin and "promiscuous behavior." I pointed out that I'm talking marriage with the man I lost my virginity to (in my mid-20s, mind you, and I haven't been with anyone else since), totally not promiscuous at all, and somehow the church puts me at the same level as you guys. :funny: By sleeping with the man I'll eventually marry, I've committed just as much of a mortal sin as sleeping with 20 men.

I might as well go ALL OUT at my bachelorette party since I'm already going to hell! :awesome:

Yeah, religious nutters be nutters and make no logical sense. :dry:

Don't even get me started on the church's views on sex. My fiancee and I are going through the pre-marriage stuff so we can get married by the church (more for our parents than us). It's ridiculous, they believe the only correct form of safe sex is the rythm method. In one of the classes they actually thought we should apoligise to our future wife/husband for any previous partners we had, saying that even though we didn't meet yet, it was still a form of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"