Lounge of Themyscira

Status
Not open for further replies.
VxREYAa.jpg

It looks like Mario just might be the Nightman in the new game.

FYI for those so inclined the TBC Review Discussion for Wonder Woman is up. Let me know what you guys think of the beginning and ending sketches.

I just spent $15 on pure, hot garbage from Chckers/Rally's and it is glorious. Baconzilla combo meal with the Nilla Banana milkshake and two chicken bite boxes.

I smell a rat... a filthy dirty ****ing rat

You like it? It's very generous.

FYI for those so inclined the TBC Review Discussion for Wonder Woman is up. Let me know what you guys think of the beginning and ending sketches.

Is this being sent telepathically or are we supposed to go find it?

I'm pretty sure that user with the ******* avatar is also the same guy who said he was sexually attracted to one of the new Dragon Ball Super female Saiyan characters. So... he has a theme going.

Every time you plug the podcast, you somehow manage to turn off your signature with the link to it. Is this deliberate? Is this a mindfreak?

I'm pretty sure that user with the ******* avatar is also the same guy who said he was sexually attracted to one of the new Dragon Ball Super female Saiyan characters. So... he has a theme going.

forgive me... but aren't those characters like 10 years old?

forgive me... but aren't those characters like 10 years old?

There are some sick bastards in this place. Like the people excited for Spider-Man Homecoming. Repulsive, the lot. #Viled

yes they need the 44 inch chest treatment....

BOMBAI ROLL!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"