The Amazing Spider-Man Marc Webb to return? - Part 1

I still think Green Goblin is perfect, thematically. If ASM didn't point to so many things for the story, I would be so game for Electro.

Pretty much. I still think they're gonna go with Goblin. No one's going to continues to compare it to Raimis series at this point it's going in a completely different direction than SM2 was.

Some people on here have a skewed definition of trolls. SpiderMarvelite is not one. He is a big fan but doesn't deserve to be banned once a week. At least not more than some of you.

I would put money on the admin's personal dislike for the kid. IMO, not cool SHH...

Although he does get banned once a week when he does return and that would pretty much mean he's a troll.

Anyway...about the return of Mark Webb...:whatever:

Yeah. I'm def glad they were able to work something out with him and Fox to get him for the sequel. Sony hired writers that will bring more action to the table and at least this way, with Webb at the helm, we're pretty much safe in knowing that the characters and their relationships won't get lost in the mix.

Some people on here have a skewed definition of trolls. SpiderMarvelite is not one. He is a big fan but doesn't deserve to be banned once a week. At least not more than some of you.

I would put money on the admin's personal dislike for the kid. IMO, not cool SHH...

He gets banned so often because he's on a watch list. Most of us can get away with breaking minor infractions because we're not monitored as closely as those users who have been banned several times and/or recieved multiple warnings. He brought it on himself.

Isn't there a number of probationary bans one can get until they're fully banned from here?

I think that while Electro may be the main villain in the sequel, they may show the origins of Green Goblin in the movie.

when is the sequel to TASM supposed to be released ?

©KAW;24457635 said:
May of 2014 I believe.

Not a lot of time.
This would be my guess why they have gone with Electro, they can get a shots in camera and enhance them with CG. Making a creature like Lizard most take months planning and CG work. And frankly thank goodness, I want to see a Spidey villian with gravitas, chrisma and presense and you just aren't going to get that from a CG creature (and I include Gollum in that).

Spidey villians have lost their way a little. I loved GG (even though I thought his costume looked stupid) and I also loved Doc Ock (Spidey's best villian in the comics, cartoons and movie) but I've been checked out while watching Sandman, Venom and Lizard (although I liked Conners). The villian needs to be good for this because frankly I'm beginning to enjoy the 'human' aspects of Spidey rather than 'hero' and for a superhero movie that's a problem.

Spidey's villains never felt really threatening, they have to lose the sympathetic villain tag.

Spidey's villains never felt really threatening, they have to lose the sympathetic villain tag.

Goblin and Ock definately felt a threat in the movies.
For me it's how much weight the villian has when he isn't fighting Spidey, if he has presense outside of the fights you feel the impact when the hero and villan confront each other. I was utterly engaged when Spidey was fighting Ock and Goblin but completely checked out of the movie when Spidey was fighting Lizard, Venom and Sandman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"