The Amazing Spider-Man Marc Webb to return? - Part 1

so the whole bruce was the mask and batman was his true face speech at the end of batman begins is just thrown away now.

Because Batman was his true face until he could pass the mantle down. The speech earlier in Batman Begins overlooks the ending speech as that's what Batman is, a symbol of vengeance and hope that can be passed down and not die or be corrupted as a man can.

Seriously? That stuck out like a goddamn sore thumb. A crap load of people knew from the moment JGL had been cast

The "crap load of people" thought JGL was literally going to be Robin, not his name being Robin who becomes the next Batman. There's the difference.

Because Batman was his true face until he could pass the mantle down. The speech earlier in Batman Begins overlooks the ending speech as that's what Batman is, a symbol of vengeance and hope that can be passed down and not die or be corrupted as a man can.

The "crap load of people" thought JGL was literally going to be Robin, not his name being Robin who becomes the next Batman. There's the difference.
Not my crap load of people good sir, seeing as Nolan said there wouldn't be a Robin sidekick, which lead to many of us draw the conclusion that JGL would either be called Robin or have one of the Robins' names and succeed Bruce

How on earth do you know he's "going to be the next Batman"?

Obviously its up for speculation but... his name being Robin led me to believe Nightwing at best... He shouldn't be Batman.

Not my crap load of people good sir, seeing as Nolan said there wouldn't be a Robin sidekick, which lead to many of us draw the conclusion that JGL would either be called Robin or have one of the Robins' names and succeed Bruce

Then you and your crap load of people get cookies for being ahead of the curve.

11282054_gal.jpg

How on earth do you know he's "going to be the next Batman"?

Obviously its up for speculation but... his name being Robin led me to believe Nightwing at best... He shouldn't be Batman.

The bat signal being repaired on top of the Major Crimes Unit building says otherwise.

Then you and your crap load of people get cookies for being ahead of the curve.

11282054_gal.jpg
we over analyze upcoming movies and comics alot, this was one of the somewhat seldom times we were right

what did he say?
no idea, but one can only imagine

Perhaps we'll get a repeat of TASM where he wasnt allowed on till after it showed. could happen with Superior

I know I've made some people unhappy but I've never gotten banned, how the hell does he manage to do it on a regular basis?

I know I've made some people unhappy but I've never gotten banned, how the hell does he manage to do it on a regular basis?

Meh, if you haven't been around for all of SpiderMarvelite's existence here, you'd know that the guy's head-over-heels for ASM. He can be one of those "I don't like you if don't agree with me" users sometimes.

Meh, if you haven't been around for all of SpiderMarvelite's existence here, you'd know that the guy's head-over-heels for ASM. He can be one of those "I don't like you if don't agree with me" users sometimes.
or "even if you do like ASM but not in the exact way I do, i will take a dislike to you" at times too

Some people on here have a skewed definition of trolls. SpiderMarvelite is not one. He is a big fan but doesn't deserve to be banned once a week. At least not more than some of you.

I would put money on the admin's personal dislike for the kid. IMO, not cool SHH...

Some people on here have a skewed definition of trolls. SpiderMarvelite is not one. He is a big fan but doesn't deserve to be banned once a week. At least not more than some of you.

I would put money on the admin's personal dislike for the kid. IMO, not cool SHH...

Well said! If SpiderMarvelite gets banned for the reason I think he does, then I know some others who deserve to get banned as well.

Very happy. Fingers crossed that ASM 2 is to ASM what;
TDK is to BB
SM2 is to SM
X2 is to X-Men.

Aye, here's hoping and I have absolute faith he can deliver a cracking sequel :)

However, the bolded part for me, I felt overall it was inferior to the first one.

Had Sony used Green Goblin already, people would probably complain even more about this series being too much like Raimi's. Electro is pretty much the perfect choice then given how powerful he is, visually awesome giving room for alot of innovative use of his powers and how interesting his mind is.

With Electro, I think this sequel has some huge potential. I hope they don't screw it up by making him Uncle Ben's killer or something like that in an attempt to tie it with ASM. I also hope they don't try to make Electro too evil to the heart or too sympathetic. He should be very unstable.

I'll forgive Marvelite for behaving better than he did before he first got banned, though.

Had Sony used Green Goblin already, people would probably complain even more about this series being too much like Raimi's. Electro is pretty much the perfect choice then given how powerful he is, visually awesome giving room for alot of innovative use of his powers and how interesting his mind is.

With Electro, I think this sequel has some huge potential. I hope they don't screw it up by making him Uncle Ben's killer or something like that in an attempt to tie it with ASM. I also hope they don't try to make Electro too evil to the heart or too sympathetic. He should be very unstable.

I still think Green Goblin is perfect, thematically. If ASM didn't point to so many things for the story, I would be so game for Electro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"