Marvel Crossover Possibilites starting with Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk!

Didn't know Norton wrote as well, sweetness, my respect for him's shot up.

Seriously, this is the most promising news I've heard so far. Hopefully he'll make this potential suck-ball work into something even better then the first. :up:

Posted a bit before in another thread, something to help us theorizing :woot:

Full article: http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1565992/20070731/story.jhtml

Then there's the double-foreshadowing duties of Favreau, a longtime comics fan who has agreed to not only set up his own sequels, but also the future adventures of other Marvel characters. "Right now, our job is to make the best version of 'Iron Man' that we can," he insisted. "But because Marvel is regathering the rights to all their heroes and their properties little by little, it's going to allow for them to cross-pollinate between franchises. [Then they can] have heroes guest in other heroes' movies, as they do in the comic books."
Pushed a bit further, Favreau would only acknowledge Swank's cameo, but refused to reveal whether it will set her up as She-Hulk, Black Widow, the Wasp or someone else. "There's a lot of rumors online right now, and I've only honestly read one that's true," he hinted. "There's a lot of misinformation out there. But I'm not about to get up and start confirming or denying things, because there is so much of a swirl of speculation that it's kind of fun!
"It's funny to watch the fans try and piece this thing together," he added. "They are right about a lot of things — but there are also a lot of things that they are way off-base with."

I think when they do the Avengers/Ultimates film,it should be a one shot deal.I can't see these actors signing on for 2 or 3 films of their solos films then another 3 of team flicks.Make the team film big and loud,no need for too much setup and just let it fly.

if Marvel crossover flicks do happen a Spidey and FF crossover movie would be a dream come true.

true Story could have made great movies out of the FF but at best they were good.

i agree with the caretaker and kangconquers on this one

442px-beta_ray_bill.jpg

23b6nkmu.jpg

Make that TWO people that you have seen get it right, Mr. Favreau.

Since this is Marvel's first independently produced movie would it be possible for them to reference other characters such as Spider-Man or X-Men? I know it can't happen if were the other way around.

the easiest and least confusing way to integrate all of the marvel movies is through the SHIELD....an appeance or a reference to Fury and/or SHIELD can bring together all of the characters in a clean and understandable way.

i'll be honest...i never figured out what QFT meant....and your robot is still awesome!

It means Quoted For Truth. And props to Rocker22 for my avatar.

Anytime your not sure about an abbreviation or any slang word, check it out here http://www.urbandictionary.com/ and you'll never go wrong.

I for one am crazily pleased about the crossover stuff.
The Marvel world will come to life!

^thanks for the link bubonic...and i too am excited for the crossovers to begin!

^no prob, its a useful tool.
I'm too excited for this summer to begin so we can start seeing these movies.

Don't want an Avengers movie? Are you guys out of your mind? What the heck is the point in crossing over anyway??? Besides its going to be a one time movie... with this cast or nothing... if they make sequels it would be based on different characters for the most part... the solo franchises will be largely unaffected as long as they do them right... I am excited about the Iron Man cameo in Hulk... that said... they shouldn't go crazy with it... to prevent people from expecting SPiderman, X-Men, and Fantastic Four all to be talked about or hinted at... they should keep the cameos down to lesser profiled Marvel characters leaving the major cameos only to guys like Nick Fury, Tony Stark, etc...

This doesn't particularly have to do with Iron Man, moving to Marvel Films

there's an article at CBR saying that Fury may not be in Iron Man,but Hulk

Doubt it.... He might be in both though... they should probably do one major cameo scene in these Marvel movies from here on out... when I say cameo I don't just mean another hero saying "Hi" to everyone on the set... Fury should have a 5 minute scene in Iron Man or Hulk... Stark should have a good 5 minutes in the Hulk... that would be enough I would think.

I wouldn't mind the vice versa of Nick Fury in The Incredible Hulk, but they did see Fury on the set of Iron Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"