Marvel vs. Capcom 3

For one. Good trolls aren't very apparent in their trolling. Guess that means you're not all that good.

"Not good at trolling".

I had a community of over 2 million people in the DiabloII.net giving me death memorials, trying to paypal my family money and sending memorial baskets to my house after I faked my death through a series of thought out and planned Emails, forum posts and AIM postings.

When I say that I'm a king when it comes to trolling, I'm not just floating my boat.

Well, sometimes getting obscure characters isn't too bad either. We'd miss out on a lot of great charecters, if we only stick to those that are currently relevant.

Hmmm. Basically with all the revealed information today I have no ****ing clue who the last two reveals will be. But the attitude of too few moves on classic Megaman is ridic.

Shuma-Gorath has tentacles... no wonder he's a bunch of japanese game programmer's favorite character...:woot:

I'm glad Marvel argued on that one.
They should've fought harder so we'd get a DLC character someone actually cares about.

"Not good at trolling".

I had a community of over 2 million people in the DiabloII.net giving me death memorials, trying to paypal my family money and sending memorial baskets to my house after I faked my death through a series of thought out and planned Emails, forum posts and AIM postings.

When I say that I'm a king when it comes to trolling, I'm not just floating my boat.

What a bizarre thing to be proud of :dry:

"Not good at trolling".

Im assuming that's just a bad joke, however if it's not....you're a moron.

Im assuming that's just a bad joke, however if it's not....you're a moron.

I think he may be trolling to prove how good of a troll he is or something. It's a puzzle, but I don't think anyone wants to solve it

Well, sometimes getting obscure characters isn't too bad either. We'd miss out on a lot of great charecters, if we only stick to those that are currently relevant.

But this isn't exactly a story driven game, so no matter how interesting Marrow may be as a character, Deadpool is the more entertaining choice.

Plus, I personally operate under the school of thought that most characters who are on the D-list kinda belong there.

But this isn't exactly a story driven game, so no matter how interesting Marrow may be as a character, Deadpool is the more entertaining choice.

Plus, I personally operate under the school of thought that most characters who are on the D-list kinda belong there.

Agreed

What has story got to do with anything? They can be entertaining characters as long as they are fun to play. Before these recent years, Taskmaster was a pretty obscure character as well. Even if he wouldn't have had any current relevance, I still would have wanted him in the game.

Just because a character is B-D status, doesn't mean they can't be one heck of an entertaining character in a fighting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"