Marvel vs. Capcom 3

no I think that means that we wont get him. Taskmaster seems more like a compromise for characters that wont be in this

Damn!You'd think with Hawkeye being in the Avengers movie next year Marvel would push to get him in the game.

http://twitter.com/lupinko

And his last few posts on his Twitter is why I'm willing to believe the game's producer over him. The way he responds to the Sentinel deconfirm just goes to show this guy loves the attention and probably intentionally trolled.

As much as it pains me to say this...I think Lupinko is telling the truth over Niitsuma. The leaker may be an arrogant idiot, but he's gotten all of the characters right. Not to mention that Capcom has a rather sketchy history of lying.

I hope to be wrong, though.

True. Guy described Phoenix's Dark Phoenix Hyper and Taskmaster's playstyle to a tee. Course, Lupinko could be lying somewhere, too, if he is this arrogant idiot.

Damn!You'd think with Hawkeye being in the Avengers movie next year Marvel would push to get him in the game.
I think Taskmaster like Super Skrull was a great choice since he encompasses several different characters allowing more roster spots therefore allowing more variety.

Does She-Hulk have any offensive attacks, apart from her super strength?

http://twitter.com/lupinko

And his last few posts on his Twitter is why I'm willing to believe the game's producer over him. The way he responds to the Sentinel deconfirm just goes to show this guy loves the attention and probably intentionally trolled.

Dude, he's been right about 95% of the **** he's said so far, and you're still clamoring on about how he's a troll and not right and will be proved wrong?

Jesus christ.

I translated the whole interview. It's got some interesting stuff about Sagat, Rival schools and other junk. Here.

Regarding if we should believe Nitsuma or Lupinko...I think if the game's own producer discusses Sentinel when specifically asked about which characters Marvel don't want, we should seriously consider what we would do if Sentinel is not in. Because as much as the guy goofs around, ussually when he says a character isn't in in MVC3 because Marvel didn't want him in there, that character is usually not there. And it really, really, REALLY looks like he just said that.

Dude, he's been right about 95% of the **** he's said so far, and you're still clamoring on about how he's a troll and not right and will be proved wrong?

Jesus christ.

For one. Good trolls aren't very apparent in their trolling. Guess that means you're not all that good.

For two. So sue me that I trust people who made the game rather than a person whose sitting in his basement acting like a self entitled ass because he got everything right and yes to a 95 percent accuracy. Still doesn't make him any less of an ass. He's even made some posts he later deleted that intrigued QUITE a few people into doubting if he might have left out some characters or intentionally misguided us on the last two reveals.

Not to mention that he could have leaked everything BUT Sentinel correctly, knowing the outrage that would create. It's an effective form of trolling.

And I'm not going to ***** and moan loudly in Lupe Fiasco turns out to be correct. I'm just going to not play Sentinel. I'll begrudgingly accept it, knowing that online is going to be riddled with the same damn team of him, Storm, and Magneto with people doing the same 2 damn moves of there's over and over to win.

Playing as them doesn't require talent or skill in the slightest when you play with them that way.

And I'm not going to ***** and moan loudly in Lupe Fiasco turns out to be correct. I'm just going to not play Sentinel. I'll begrudgingly accept it, knowing that online is going to be riddled with the same damn team of him, Storm, and Magneto with people doing the same 2 damn moves of there's over and over to win.

Playing as them doesn't require talent or skill in the slightest when you play with them that way.

So then get better and beat them. If you're good, it doesnt matter who you play against and if they keep spamming the same moves.

Last edited:

You have the right attitude, but I don't think that's quite how it's gonna be. For one, Zero's here, and seemingly brings with him his brokeness from Tatsunoko. I'm expecting lots of Amaterasu and lots of Wesker. Especially when people find out what used to work a lot doesn't work that much. Just a little time delay on Sentinel's curbstomp kick, and his days of domination are over.

If they where gonna bring back characters on account of how much people used them in 2, though, why not bring back Cable instead?

Marvel said no dead characters.That's why Cable didn't make it.

If they where gonna bring back characters on account of how much people used them in 2, though, why not bring back Cable instead?

Apparently Chris is supposed to be his replacement. They even compared these two.

That's what I don't understand. If they can replace Cable with Chris, then why can't they do the same for Sentinel? Either give his moveset or have another robot(someone who's an actual character) play a bit like him?

I honestly think Sentinel got the Shuma Gorath treatment. Marvel didn't want him, but Capcom pushed for his inclusion. It doesn't make any sense for them to deny more popular characters like Cyke and have no problem with a robot grunt being in.

Anything is better then Shuma Gorath or Sentinel.I can live with MODOK and Dormmamu but the other two are just not my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"