Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5-7 in ranked so far. Need to train more with Spidey Hulk and Nova.

So, is there anything new to Spidey in UMvC3?

As said before it's BS and quite frankly laziness on their part. Since when has T'Challa ever used a bow and arrow? He's one of the MU's top combatant's and there are plenty of ways in making him stand out without looking like a copy of someone else or "too punchy". Like his energy daggers or the Spear of Bashenga would give him the perfect balance of both ends.

:up:

Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, Strider and Nemesis all had BS excuses for why they weren't in vanilla, so I think BP can still get in.

The only thing that I think could hinder him from getting in is the fact that he's one of the Heroes and Heralds cards, though they could always just say that the BP card is the girl BP.

just picked this up yesterday. flipped the paper slip for the alternate cover. So far just did 1 tournament on very easy to learn the controls (never got the other version) so i'm not very good yet. it took like 4 tries to beat galactus lol.

Last edited:
They did up his difficult a bit in this one. But he still has the same problem as he did last game. Sometimes he'll attack constantly other times you fight him and he practically just stands there and let's you beat him.

and Galactus Mode is just as dumb as I thought it would be. They need to hurry up with the Heroes mode thing bc it sucks that Galactus mode is the only one they added

Yeah. Galactus Mode is basically. ''Hey. Wanna feel overpowered and cruise through stages of nothing? Here you go."

I'm looking forward to the cards and Heroes/Heralds. Though they better not charge for it. But this is Capcom so lol.

hey guys, just picked this up for the PS3.

but before I open the game, I just want to confirm.......

is there any input lag on the PS3 version? are there any other "performance" issues with the PS3 version?

how bout lag on the PSN?

is there any difference between the PS3 version and the 360 one? is one version considered "superior" to the other?

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, just picked this up for the PS3.

but before I open the game, I just want to confirm.......

is there any input lag on the PS3 version? are there any other "performance" issues with the PS3 version?

how bout lag on the PSN?

is there any difference between the PS3 version and the 360 one? is one version considered "superior" to the other?

thanks.

I've done 12 ranked matches and so far no lag on PS3. It's much better online than the first version.

I've done 12 ranked matches and so far no lag on PS3. It's much better online than the first version.

thanks. glad to hear that.

any other PS3 players here mind sharing their PSN IDs?

my PSN ID is:

rvnx01

Last edited by a moderator:
Sebastos90 is my PSN ID, hit me up anytime mes amis.

I just won two online matches in a row with CapA, Dante and Nova. I think I will practice a bit more with them but I think I found my go to team. Man I LOVE Nova. Favorite new addition. If I cant have Ms. Marvel, I guess he will do for now. I love his attacks and just visual effects of his moves. He is really awesome.

Im glad Capcom proved me wrong with Vergil bc he plays very differently from Dante, which was a concern of mine not knowing much about him.

If they have all of the characters from the original in UMVC3. I want to see a remix of the original on XBLA & PSN

I won 12 matches online with Iron Fist/Ryu/Super Skrull, I started and ended them...

acwnjo.gif

I can't seem to do anything with Iron Fist.

LOL was like that for me aswell, but I mastered a few of his rekkas with some practice. But I really want to get as good as this guy:

[YT]TXe7np8go-4[/YT]

Just so fluid and I love the crazy damage Danny brings out once you land that first hit.

Artwork for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Heroes and Heralds mode, plenty of characters spotted:

19_umvc3hhart01.jpg

19_umvc3hhart02.jpg

19_umvc3hhart03.jpg

Looks like those who couldn't make it in got cards, Multiple Man, Ms. Marvel, Gene :-)argh:) etc...

Havok what Nova assist are you using? I find the Centurion Rush to be his best one.

I think I was using his Gravitron Blast

I wish they had Chuck Greene was Frank's alternate costume bc he was the one from the DR universe that I wanted in this the most. I know he has his color but Id prefer they'd make him a new character for his alternate as they've done with several other characters

Frank's a blast to play too, love his shopping cart assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"