• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Homecoming Marvel's Spider-Man Costume!? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha that's cool. That last picture looks sort of like a close-up of a domino mask with white eyes like this:
4451512-0456609637-600fu.jpg

I'm not sure if you're egging me on here or what, because almost everyone knows that I think TASM2 costume was trash. The more they distance themselves from that costume, the better. I'm glad we won't be getting a rehash of that overrated garbage like many fans wanted..

Garbage? Are you talking about this costume? How could you possibly think that costume looked garbage? It's probably one of the best comic movie costumes to date.

First he says he loved it, now he makes it a point to make sure everyone here knows he hates it. Usually with about 10 barfing animations.

Yeah, despite many mixed reviews of the movie itself, I've only seen praise for the suit in TASM2. :huh:

Theory started by MyDudeSpidey:
what if this:
CKomW6mUMAAJMBj.jpg
is a sneak peak for...THIS!:
spider_man_back_symbol_wp_by_chaomanceromega-d577zrs.png

i mean the red is solid red and the background is blue, the red part has this black outline to make it highlight the red parts that could be the legs

Last edited:
To be fair, it can be a sneak peek of every Spider-Man spider considering how up close the pic is taken. :huh:

To be fair, it can be a sneak peek of every Spider-Man spider considering how up close the pic is taken. :huh:

yeah, i know but the red parts are waay to separted to be other part of the costume, it seems to be that there is way more blue in that area than red

I don't think the sneak peek pic is good enough to try to say which back spider emblem it can be.

Theory started by MyDudeSpidey:
what if this:
CKomW6mUMAAJMBj.jpg
is a sneak peak for...THIS!:
spider_man_back_symbol_wp_by_chaomanceromega-d577zrs.png

i mean the red is solid red and the background is blue, the red part has this black outline to make it highlight the red parts that could be the legs
I dunno because the top right red part seems thin. There's blue on the top right corner. And also that top right red part looks like it's painted onto the blue. Whereas on the bottom left red part it seems separate and a bit raised. It even seems have a rubber edge.

i still think its going to be something with a hoodie and a backpack...
spider-man-concept-character-art-by-pietro-scola-di-mambro

Last edited:
I don't see that happening at all. Looks too cheap.

maybe his own made cheap version ...then gets a new one for civil war?

CJlsV41WcAA9och.jpg

1zf54eh.png

The way I'm seeing it, that picture could be from the back section of the suit. Like this perhaps:

pGiWwsL.png

That doesn't work, because the picture is zoomed in like crazy.

I'm not sure if you're egging me on here or what, because almost everyone knows that I think TASM2 costume was trash.
Oh. I'm kinda new here. Anyway, I don't get how anyone can be that picky, but whatever.
i still think its going to be something with a hoodie and a backpack...
Too much skin exposed. Otherwise, it looks fine. The hoodie is a little bloated in the belly, though.

I mean, while I'm not necessarily doubting it, we can't really confirm it's even a picture of Spidey's suit. Could just be hype over an Ant-Man costume or a new look for Vision.

Even so, it's obviously not the back like in the above drawing. It's way too zoomed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"